[ROM] | {Unofficial-4.4.2_r1} | Liquid-Linaro-4.4.2-v100-20131218-hammerhead | Slim kernel

Search This thread

jwhyte

May 29, 2013
Milwaukee
For any one having issues check out Philz touch recovery. Layout of cwm with full touch. Backup and restore in both cwm and twrp formats. It has flashed everything I've tried no issues and lightening quick.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: soupysoup

diddly3000

Nov 10, 2011
headford
For any one having issues check out Philz touch recovery. Layout of cwm with full touch. Backup and restore in both cwm and twrp formats. It has flashed everything I've tried no issues and lightening quick.

On the s4 it was very buggy didn't flash half the ROMs. Hopefully hammerhead better results

diddly3000

Nov 10, 2011
headford
New build up guys, v010, compiled with diablo kernel, lots of tweaks by my buddy @Cl3Kener, who just joined the Team, expect good things from him guys, his kernels are magic lol, lockscreen notifications, and a bunch more added this time around, hope it works for everyone, check the dl page of my thread

Woohoo now your talking ?? thanks

vsot13

Feb 15, 2012
Chicago
New build up guys, v010, compiled with diablo kernel, lots of tweaks by my buddy @Cl3Kener, who just joined the Team, expect good things from him guys, his kernels are magic lol, lockscreen notifications, and a bunch more added this time around, hope it works for everyone, check the dl page of my thread

Good to see Chet here:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: Cl3Kener

diddly3000

Nov 10, 2011
headford
Dam the download is slow as hell here ?
Nevermind turned WiFi off and on again. Flying now

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Sorry to report. But there is a charging bug still present. When charger plugged in if I lock screen it won't wake again and I have to hard reset. Was so looking forward to this build but I'm afraid this bug has forced me back to slimkat :(

Last edited:

deadman96385

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Dam the download is slow as hell here ?
Nevermind turned WiFi off and on again. Flying now

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Sorry to report. But there is a charging bug still present. When charger plugged in if I lock screen it won't wake again and I have to hard reset. Was so looking forward to this build but I'm afraid this bug has forced me back to slimkat :(

Do not use circle battery for the time being, that is what causes the issue.

Syk69

May 5, 2012
Do not use circle battery for the time being, that is what causes the issue.

I don't use circle battery and if I turn screen off it has issues coming back on. I use battery percent text. And I I tried with cable plugged in and without and both instances screen either won't come back on or takes a good number of tries.

diddly3000

Nov 10, 2011
headford
I don't use circle battery and if I turn screen off it has issues coming back on. I use battery percent text. And I I tried with cable plugged in and without and both instances screen either won't come back on or takes a good number of tries.

Same here. I ended up flashing again haha. Back to vanir. I'm a flashaholic. This time I'm going to bed cos battery needs charging from all the flashing :)

deadman96385

Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
I have been using just the stock battery icon no issue with charging and it only shows up on those other ones.

The screen not turning back on was a bug and in the next build it will be fixed.

Last edited:

dhaval

May 15, 2007
How do I change the position from right top to left bottom of the close all recent button ?

Nice ROM with great features, cirle battery also problem for me. Is the lock screen shortcut working for anyone ? I added a shortcut for email and it started giving me error for YouTube upon clicking on it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Slamone11

Dec 26, 2009
Google Pixel 7
Google Pixel Fold
I love this ROM... But when I turn it off and then turn it on,sometimes its just a black screen. Sometimes I have to wait before it will turn back on to the lock screen and sometimes it will go through boot screen.

deadman96385

Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
I talked with soupy and he said i could post this, here is a fresh build with all the features added, it also fixes the screen going black and not turning on for a while. He will be putting out a new build soon, this is mean't to allow you to have a bug free build now.

If anyone is wondering this is the Official beta.

Download link: http://goo.gl/WzNHre

Slamone11

Dec 26, 2009
Google Pixel 7
Google Pixel Fold
I talked with soupy and he said i could post this, here is a fresh build with all the features added, it also fixes the screen going black and not turning on for a while. He will be putting out a new build soon, this is mean't to allow you to have a bug free build now.

If anyone is wondering this is the Official beta.

Download link: http://goo.gl/WzNHre

Thank you so much!!! This will be my daily driver.

Steph

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] | {Unofficial-4.4.2_r1} | Liquid-Linaro-4.4.2-v100-20131218-hammerhead | Slim kernel

images
    LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and fast ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While I make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

I ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash, all credit goes to Liquid Devs for the creation of this ROM, I have taken there amazing work and added my own optimizations and tweaks to it, so please...Enjoy!
    DISCLAMER

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and CANNOT BLAME ME for causing harm to your device.​
    602019_366829913448757_1521733509_n.png

Google 4.8.2 Linaro GCC Toolchain
    O3 Strict-Aliasing & ISO C++11 Mode
    ARM Optimized String Handling Routines
    HALO
    Active Display
    DarkLiquid UI
    Baked in SuperUser Privleges
    Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
    Customizable lockscreen buttons/sliders
    Chronus clock widget
    Customizable hardware and software keys
    Transparent navbar and status bar
    Customizable navbar ring
    Navigation bar widgets
    Customizable power menu
    Notification power widget
    Customizable quicksettings panel
    Statusbar mods
    Theme engine
    Quiet hours
    Volume rocker music controls
    Full Rotation
    Customizable battery and notification light
    And way more features than this...
    s
    images
    935957_366829960115419_953783660_n.png
    images

Team Liquid,
    Cl3Kener,
    AOSP,
    Linaro,
    ParanoidAndroid,
    Myself,
    Ur Mom,
    And anyone I forgot...
    images

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM]|{4.4.2_r1} Liquid-Linaro-4.4.2-v100-20131218-hammerhead, a ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    soupysoup
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: SlimRoms, CM, AOSP

Version Information

Created 2013-12-18
    Last Updated 2013-12-19
    Soup. What the hell. You are on fire. Been running the bean build. Gonna have take this for a ride

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

U know me maaaaan!!!! Lol I gotta gigabit connection and 2 2TB HDDs with a RAID setup and some free time lol, there will be more, much more to come lol

good lord man, you are pumping out some roms! i'll give this one a go once you get the new build uploaded!

Got to man, if there's something lacking, believe I'll bring it lol, I'll upload the new build soon as I get home, this thing moves, and its lighter than my beanstalk at only 160mb, I try and give the ppl everything they want, like I've said before, its all about guys....

good lord man, you are pumping out some roms! i'll give this one a go once you get the new build uploaded!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Yeah there's a couple of FC's with the volume setting and if your using the circle battery you cannot charge it without the system ui going haywire. But when the camera and these little issues are sorted out I'm definitely sticking with Liquid, they have been my dd ROM on all my phones. Thanks again for the build soupy much appreciated ;)

Sent from my Liquidized N5

great news I finally got the camera working bad news I won't be able to upload the build until around 11 o'clock tonight I I literallyflash the build as I was walking out the door so I will upload later tonight
    OK guys, I'm retarded, (no offense to anyone mentally challenged lol) but i uploaded the wrong file, but once again..... her is the WORKING camera, version number 102, so please forgive me, I also took the liberty or adding some more linaro, and a few more optimizations, and compiled at -03, made the file a little bigger, but its still pretty slim....Hope u enjoy, and again, forgive my stupidity lol....