Roxfit Book Case (review after use)

Search This thread
This is probably a official case since I got this of SONY WORLD .
doesnt add much weight to the device .
Whatever method you use to charge your device (dock/micro USB) you have you Un-flip the cover since there are no openings on the left !
For the first few days the quality seems perfect and premium but later you get to see the wear and tear shown in the pictures blow !

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Bought this case on the same day I got my phone
19/Dec/2013, one year old :p
Well it is not a great case but protective enough.
Pictures will tell the rest

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389056548971.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389056548971.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 664
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389056639817.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389056639817.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 700
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389056653101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389056653101.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 667

cityman1962

Feb 20, 2013
Likewise,I have this case,externally its ok-slim, quite well cut etc.
BUT,internally its totally bonkers,phone is held in with (very) sticky tape,which means
1.you have to really tear the phone to get it out of the case-it will almost certainly pull away the bonded glass back away from the rear of phone over time.
2.If you shut the case when empty,it glues itself together- hard.
3.If you leave the case lying about open-dust,fluff,tobacco,flies etc plaster the sticky tape.
I've heard of thinking outside the box-whoever designed this should be locked in a box... ?

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app

Now thats scary, I am planning to get a customised protective skin for my phone, because 2 days back I used a friends naked Zu and comparatively my phone feels bulky.
So the skin might help it be in original shape and I could even get a carbon fibre or leather feel.

And for the after removal I have kept the original plastic sheet which covered the sticker on the case, I hope that will come to use when I remove the case which will be soon

cityman1962

Feb 20, 2013
Hi,trouble with not using the silly sticky strip is-try picking up the case from horizontal(with phone in),and hold it vertically,phone will tend to drop straight out of of the case!Kind of negates the point of having a protective case if it ends up in bits on the floor don't you think! ?

sent from my stick of celery in mid Wales