Stock Rooted ROM - Official 4.4.2 Google OTA brought to ya by Team Nocturnal

featuresbutton.png

-Stock - No mods
-Rooted with SuperSU
-Busybox
-Zip Align'ed
-init.d support
-Odex and De-Odex versions

Someone post an IMG of about device so I may post here..I do not own the device...thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------

downloads.png
(Please do not mirror any of my download links, Thank you)

Downloads -

Odex - http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23306841710657763 (Preferred and ART Works)

md5: 8f8f26c3a594183b4d4ebc22844f7274

De-Odex - http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23306841710657789 (ART Will Not WORK!!)

md5: b2b9f4b04714f414ca938aae93a6c5e8

-Unlocked Bootloader
-Custom Recovery (I prefer latest TWRP)
-In recovery do a full wipe
-Flash ROM..if errors out flash a 2nd time (I'll fix once I get the device)
-Reboot to profit.

-------------------------------------

thanks.png

---------------------------------------

Please hit Thanks and rate the thread 5 Stars

-------------
**Donations are appreciated but are not expected Donate Here or mrjaydee82@gmail.com on Google Wallet
**Just hitting thanks is greatly appreciated but also not expected...or even positive feedback..thank you to all running SinLessROM

Last edited:

nexus7lte

Sep 24, 2013
this might be a silly question but if im unlocked and rooted on 4.3 with the latest TWRP then can i just flash this and go? I just want to make sure i dont lose LTE connectivity and other stuff. thanks

nexus7lte

Sep 24, 2013
awesome thanks. downloading now.... should i uninstall xposed framework for a new clean install since i have a bunch of modules running on 4.3 or does that not matter?

nexus7lte

Sep 24, 2013
It worked great thanks so much. No problem upgrading. I did a full wipe after doing a backup. Everything is smooth, although SMS is not working over mobile data when using the xposed framework for it, tho that is not your fault. I guess I will try doing it the other way listed in here. thanks again, this is just what i needed since i am getting away from roms now that xposed framework offers so much in their modules.

Reactions: mrjaydee82

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
It worked great thanks so much. No problem upgrading. I did a full wipe after doing a backup. Everything is smooth, although SMS is not working over mobile data when using the xposed framework for it, tho that is not your fault. I guess I will try doing it the other way listed in here. thanks again, this is just what i needed since i am getting away from roms now that xposed framework offers so much in their modules.

Nice..glad all is good.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

papikev

Jan 28, 2012
Ventura, Ca
Nice..glad all is good. Well SinLessROM I have posted up has sms enabled and with the tweaks I've done..and the enhanced dalvik files it flies pretty damn fast...faster than stock

High praises from me as well on this build. Flashed it this morning and it is smooth and fast. Definitely excited about it and looking forward to your future work. :good:

Reactions: mrjaydee82

cryostasis25

Apr 11, 2011
Dead link? When i clicked both libks it says file not found.

Sent from my MyPhone A919i Duo using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
Is it OK to flash this zip over 4.3.1 stock rooted? Or I need a full wipe? :confused:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
I would backup your data apps and full wipe...but if you insist you can try...but if u have issues I would full wipe

Alright thx for the advice :fingers-crossed:
Update: I flashed my os from 4.3.1 to 4.4.2...so far having no problem. Ohya,to those that use flash player alot. Pls install the hacked version of flash player for 4.4 first in 4.3.1. Then only you flash the 4.4.2. =]

Last edited:

MaximN97

Apr 29, 2011
Hy, first big THX for this stock Rom. Secondly I try ART in odex Version and its doesn't work. Someone the same?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock Rooted ROM - Official 4.4.2 Google OTA brought to ya by Team Nocturnal

featuresbutton.png

-Stock - No mods
    -Rooted with SuperSU
    -Busybox
    -Zip Align'ed
    -init.d support
    -Odex and De-Odex versions

Someone post an IMG of about device so I may post here..I do not own the device...thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------

downloads.png
    (Please do not mirror any of my download links, Thank you)

Downloads -

Odex - http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23306841710657763 (Preferred and ART Works)

md5: 8f8f26c3a594183b4d4ebc22844f7274

De-Odex - http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23306841710657789 (ART Will Not WORK!!)

md5: b2b9f4b04714f414ca938aae93a6c5e8

-Unlocked Bootloader
    -Custom Recovery (I prefer latest TWRP)
    -In recovery do a full wipe
    -Flash ROM..if errors out flash a 2nd time (I'll fix once I get the device)
    -Reboot to profit.

-------------------------------------

thanks.png

---------------------------------------

Please hit Thanks and rate the thread 5 Stars

-------------
    **Donations are appreciated but are not expected Donate Here or mrjaydee82@gmail.com on Google Wallet
    **Just hitting thanks is greatly appreciated but also not expected...or even positive feedback..thank you to all running SinLessROM
    Hy @mrjaydee82 its possible to get stock 4.4.3 rooted Rom here from you? PLEASE ?

HTC M8 MaximusHD

Yes but may be a couple days...got college crap and gotta get my m8 on 4.4.3 1st :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Flashable bootloader and radio will be here later....
    1 more

Me too, @mrjaydee82

HTC M8 MaximusHD