Touchwiz Launcher (SecLauncher4) with only the grid modified for 5x4 (5 rows down by 4 accross, see Screen).
I've done it for myself, and a work colleague, but I'm popping it up here for anyone that wants it.
I may do some of the other common mods at some point, but this is a get it working sort of thing.
** Note - Some of the standard Samsung Widgets are finiky about layout, I may end up fixing some, but the main one to break (clock/weather) I don't use anyhow. I'll get around to fixing the sizing on it shortly though as I know it's widely used. Flash in recovery as per usual.
ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP - I can't stress that enough! At least make a copy of /system/app/SecLauncher4.apk
UPDATE - New version, had bug in installer script, would have caused ZIP to fail to install.
UPDATE 2 - I've uploaded a modified AccuWeather Widget, Just install from ZIP as per usual. Obviously if not having a Bootloader, then unpack the zip and move the APK into the /system/app folder manually and delete the .odex file as well.
UPDATE 3 - I've uploaded a quick and dirty mod of the ENA6 SecLauncher4.apk. This one takes a little installing though, and for the moment I'd rather you do it manually with ADB or a Root Browser.
- Download the ZIP and unpack it, put the APK onto your device
- Launch ESFile and make sure you mount System RW
- Goto /system/priv-app and rename SecLauncher4.apk to SecLauncher4.bak
- Goto the location you copied the downloaded APK, and copy it into the Clipboard on ES
- Go back to /system/app and PASTE the APK into the folder (NOT the priv-app folder!)