A Fond Farewell

Search This thread

mrfeuss

Dec 22, 2012
Nowheresville, NJ
Well it's been a great experience with the Optimus G Pro. As much as I loved my e980, I have decided to switch to T-Mobile and give it up for a Nexus 5. I want to thank everyone here for helping me and encouraging me in my endeavors to begin building ROMs. I hope you all get a ton of enjoyment out of your G Pros-I certainly did.

Best of luck with the future!

vivebatu

Dec 19, 2009
HTC Leo
Moto Z2 Force
Well it's been a great experience with the Optimus G Pro. As much as I loved my e980, I have decided to switch to T-Mobile and give it up for a Nexus 5. I want to thank everyone here for helping me and encouraging me in my endeavors to begin building ROMs. I hope you all get a ton of enjoyment out of your G Pros-I certainly did.

Thanks for building Roms for this awesome device.. You will be missed

But I'm betting you will be back soon... Nexus 5 is simply not good enough in front of the g pro ( just kidding)

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrfeuss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank You for the ride Sir!
    Enjoy your N5!!!!

Thanks for building Roms for this awesome device.. You will be missed

But I'm betting you will be back soon... Nexus 5 is simply not good enough in front of the g pro ( just kidding)

Thanks man! Anyone else can run the omni rom?