[ROM][PORT][FirstCustomPort]"Longevity" Xolo A500S IPS Lewa Os 4.2.2 Fully Working

Search This thread

jinalvora

Oct 28, 2012
[ROM][PORT][FirstCustomPort]"Longevity" Xolo A500S IPS Lewa Os 4.2.2 Fully Working

Hi all XDA users..
This is my first porting project for my beloved xolo a500s.
Ported from a clean Lewa 4.2.2 base and made it work flawlessly on our xolo a500s ips.

I am neither a developer nor a professional coder...i am a doctor and do it as a hobby!
So please bare any bugs and kindly report to me..and also help me to solve it.

So I Present You The First Ever Custom Port For Xolo a500s Longevity LeWa
Screenshot_2014-01-09-02-20-59.jpg

Features:
Clean Base of Lewa Ver eng.lewa.1377245427
All Hardware Fully Woking(Data,Dual Sim,Camera,Wifi,Bluetooth,GPS,FM Radio)
Fluid UI :angel:
Xperia Keyboard With Swype Support

Screenshots:
Screenshot_2014-01-09-02-57-00.png
Screenshot_2014-01-09-02-22-08.jpg
Screenshot_2014-01-09-02-55-23.jpg
6yjyture.jpg

yzy7a7u3.jpg

See Attachments:eek:

Installation Procedure:
Wipe Data/Format
Wipe Cache Partition
Wipe Delvik Cache
Install Zip LeWaOs 4 Xolo a500s by Jinal VoraAddon.
Enjoy!!:victory:

Downloads:
Links Uploading In Few Hours(53% Uploaded to bi precise:p)

Update: To Download Click Here HighSpeed Mediafire Link

Xperia Launcher Click Here

If you appreciate my work kindly Like the Tread & encourage me for furthur development.
Credits:
LeWa ROM development Team for this awesome ROM @master shiffu for fruitful guide about porting.
Mtk65xx Porting Tool Developer

Last edited:

jinalvora

Oct 28, 2012
@abhifx
Ya thats actually what i m thinking also...nowbody has responded or said thank you even...its fully working Fluid port and can be easily used as daily driver... And also it got quitesome efforts for patching single single files chek whats workinh and whats not...

Sent from my Xolo A500s IPS using Tapatalk

It is for xolo a500s or xolo a500s IPS,as i was try to flash this on my bro.'s xolo a500s the cwm says cant open the file,bad file,so what is the problem,i downloaded it on 9/1/14 around 11:45 pm,so what is problem?

the post clearly says its for IPS model.

also, the error indicates a bad zip file and has nothing to do with phone model. you should probably redownload the rom again (if there is no difference between IPS and non IPS).

i haven't tested it yet... i probably will have to modify it for my Karbonn A12+

Reactions: dr.nakum

jinalvora

Oct 28, 2012
No it wont work with non ips model as per my knowledge... But you can check your self :)

Reactions: Alok S

babadepa

May 13, 2011
Jammu
No it wont work with non ips model as per my knowledge... But you can check your self :)

thanks for porting the rom on this device. I have already downloaded the rom and used for some time and i have noticed that xperia launcher never launches, keyboard crashes frequently and always when you try to use smileys. I cannot change weather to my current place, all apps are almost in Chinese (try to change language to english), playstore is not there. some applications are there which is of no use like chinese calander etc. Rom is smooth but will update other details after some days.

once again thanks for trying and porting the rom

jinalvora

Oct 28, 2012
@babadepa thanks for the response... Ya xperia launcher is not working..i m looking after it..in meanwhile use the anither xperia launcher wich i give you link in OP..xperia keyboard is a universap port developed by ra3al developer..and he is trying to fix the smiley thing..i dont have any knowledge about that thing..
And weather wont come in english. Its same like miui they haven't made it for english..use accuweather instead..
Download play store from LeWa store..
Due to response is nice i m going to develop anoother v2 which would be xperia themed and much more polished.
These was the first try so i was more emphasizing on hw that all should work atleast...now i will focus on cosmetics :)
Thanks for tring & make me knowing :))

Reactions: pradeep_raikwar

babadepa

May 13, 2011
Jammu
Yes good to hear that you will work on it further and i will be happy to keep you posted with other bugs. keep up the good work. Rom is very smooth and do keep up the good work.

naruto100

Dec 9, 2012
Just to inform you, tried this rom.. Working good enough. But camera is showing only 3MP even after making it 4:3 preview.. Plus no play store included?!

wertzPH

May 27, 2012
is LewaOS on V818 v4 or v5 since it was released aug 2013? and where can i get a translated release notes of it and features? thanks.

Feb 6, 2013
Hey there yr lewa roms u ported is very smooth nice work
I m looking for touchwiz rom (multiwindow optional)
:rolleyes:
Can u port it
Sent from my Xolo A500s IPS Lewa os using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi all XDA users..
    This is my first porting project for my beloved xolo a500s.
    Ported from a clean Lewa 4.2.2 base and made it work flawlessly on our xolo a500s ips.

I am neither a developer nor a professional coder...i am a doctor and do it as a hobby!
    So please bare any bugs and kindly report to me..and also help me to solve it.

So I Present You The First Ever Custom Port For Xolo a500s Longevity LeWa
    Screenshot_2014-01-09-02-20-59.jpg

Features:
    Clean Base of Lewa Ver eng.lewa.1377245427
    All Hardware Fully Woking(Data,Dual Sim,Camera,Wifi,Bluetooth,GPS,FM Radio)
    Fluid UI :angel:
    Xperia Keyboard With Swype Support

Screenshots:
    Screenshot_2014-01-09-02-57-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-09-02-22-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-09-02-55-23.jpg
    6yjyture.jpg

yzy7a7u3.jpg

See Attachments:eek:

Installation Procedure:
    Wipe Data/Format
    Wipe Cache Partition
    Wipe Delvik Cache
    Install Zip LeWaOs 4 Xolo a500s by Jinal VoraAddon.
    Enjoy!!:victory:

Downloads:
    Links Uploading In Few Hours(53% Uploaded to bi precise:p)

Update: To Download Click Here HighSpeed Mediafire Link

Xperia Launcher Click Here

If you appreciate my work kindly Like the Tread & encourage me for furthur development.
    Credits:
    LeWa ROM development Team for this awesome ROM @master shiffu for fruitful guide about porting.
    Mtk65xx Porting Tool Developer
    @abhifx
    Ya thats actually what i m thinking also...nowbody has responded or said thank you even...its fully working Fluid port and can be easily used as daily driver... And also it got quitesome efforts for patching single single files chek whats workinh and whats not...

It is for xolo a500s or xolo a500s IPS,as i was try to flash this on my bro.'s xolo a500s the cwm says cant open the file,bad file,so what is the problem,i downloaded it on 9/1/14 around 11:45 pm,so what is problem?

the post clearly says its for IPS model.

also, the error indicates a bad zip file and has nothing to do with phone model. you should probably redownload the rom again (if there is no difference between IPS and non IPS).

i haven't tested it yet... i probably will have to modify it for my Karbonn A12+

@babadepa thanks for the response... Ya xperia launcher is not working..i m looking after it..in meanwhile use the anither xperia launcher wich i give you link in OP..xperia keyboard is a universap port developed by ra3al developer..and he is trying to fix the smiley thing..i dont have any knowledge about that thing..
    And weather wont come in english. Its same like miui they haven't made it for english..use accuweather instead..
    Download play store from LeWa store..
    Due to response is nice i m going to develop anoother v2 which would be xperia themed and much more polished.
    These was the first try so i was more emphasizing on hw that all should work atleast...now i will focus on cosmetics :)
    Thanks for tring & make me knowing :))