Any OS faster than Android?

Search This thread

lolpok

Aug 10, 2013
Hey, is there any OS that i can install on Android that is faster than Android? i mean more smooth and better performance, how is firefox OS and ubuntu touch compared to Android in performance? thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 3493119

Hey, is there any OS that i can install on Android that is faster than Android? i mean more smooth and better performance, how is firefox OS and ubuntu touch compared to Android in performance? thanks in advance

Actually, Firefox OS runs quite smooth on most devices but to run Firefox OS you need a quite decent device to run it smooth, and the same goes with Ubuntu Touch. So if you have a ArmV6 device you will not be able to run this, as it will lag also Firefox OS and Ubuntu Touch works on ArmV7 only out of the box.

Reactions: lolpok

lolpok

Aug 10, 2013
Actually, Firefox OS runs quite smooth on most devices but to run Firefox OS you need a quite decent device to run it smooth, and the same goes with Ubuntu Touch. So if you have a ArmV6 device you will not be able to run this, as it will lag also Firefox OS and Ubuntu Touch works on ArmV7 only out of the box.

Hi, thanks for reply. So you mean if i have enough SoC performance then it will run smoother than what the mobile will do on Android?

D

Deleted member 3493119

Hi, thanks for reply. So you mean if i have enough SoC performance then it will run smoother than what the mobile will do on Android?

Really depends on, but those 2 OS's doesn't have that many apps and aren't as advanced as Android currently is either. So I would suggest you to stick with Android.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 3493119