[Q] good roms for p6

Search This thread

Aramz

Jan 11, 2014
i am looking for a working standard android looking rom and to have good info along with it to install it because i am kinda new to changing roms on to android devices

PulseDroid

Jan 7, 2012
www.pulsedroid.com
i am looking for a working standard android looking rom and to have good info along with it to install it because i am kinda new to changing roms on to android devices
So, you can make a post asking for a ROM but can't navigate XDA?

Cyanogenmod is your best bet.

Since Huawei didn't sign their apps properly, we can't decompile stock apps and make them look like AOSP ( Stock Android ). We can use Huawei's themer app, but that only goes as far as images no xml's.

Tip: If you have no idea what I was talking about in this post, you are probably not ready for custom Roms and need to do some more reading and learning. :)

Goodluck.

Last edited:

piccolo001

Mar 17, 2013

Since Huawei didn't sign their apps properly, we can't decompile stock apps and make them look like AOSP ( Stock Android ). We can use Huawei's themer app, but that only goes as far as images no xml's.

Tip: If you have no idea what I was talking about in this post, you are probably not ready for custom Roms and need to do some more reading and learning. :)

Goodluck.

I agree with above, Cyanogenmod is by far the best one we have at the moment.

Reactions: ha5x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Goodluck.

Goodluck.

I agree with above, Cyanogenmod is by far the best one we have at the moment.