No LTE

Search This thread

XxVcVxX

Aug 24, 2012
Hong Kong
On 3.62.401.1, my phone, which is M7_ul, 801s, doesn't have the option to enable LTE. It does have the option to on android 4.4 roms, but currently I need VPN which on Kitkat is broken. Is it just me or is it because of the the rom?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389426978743.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389426978743.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 6,625

XxVcVxX

Aug 24, 2012
Hong Kong
It's definitely your rom. Flash ARHD or Viper and see how that works..

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

On those that's based on developer edition system dumps, I get the LTE switch, but other than that and my original .708 rom I don't get the switch. It's it because of the differences in 801s and 801n?

n1234d

Aug 18, 2013
Mumbai
Google Pixel 6a
On those that's based on developer edition system dumps, I get the LTE switch, but other than that and my original .708 rom I don't get the switch. It's it because of the differences in 801s and 801n?

Both have LTE, only the 801e doesn't. You could just enable it by dialling *#*#4636#*#* and then selecting LTE only or whatever else you prefer..

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

On 3.62.401.1, my phone, which is M7_ul, 801s, doesn't have the option to enable LTE. It does have the option to on android 4.4 roms, but currently I need VPN which on Kitkat is broken. Is it just me or is it because of the the rom?

Same here, only difference is mine is the 801n version. I see that you are on the three network too. That's the problem with LTE not showing on mine, as my three SIM currently hasn't got LTE enabled yet, as the network has only just started rolling LTE out here in the UK.

More info here: http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Built_for_internetting?site=d

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1389546706314.jpg
    1389546706314.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 38

XxVcVxX

Aug 24, 2012
Hong Kong
Same here, only difference is mine is the 801n version. I see that you are on the three network too. That's the problem with LTE not showing on mine, as my three SIM currently hasn't got LTE enabled yet, as the network has only just started rolling LTE out here in the UK.

More info here: http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Built_for_internetting?site=d

Are you on a 3 branded rom or a stock one? And if you go to Network Operators and search all networks, what does it show up? On mine currently it'll say "Search failed, please turn Mobile Data OFF or hang up the call and try again.'

Are you on a 3 branded rom or a stock one? And if you go to Network Operators and search all networks, what does it show up? On mine currently it'll say "Search failed, please turn Mobile Data OFF or hang up the call and try again.'

I'm using the stock unbranded version 3.62.401.1. Haven't got round to rooting, unlocking or modifying yet.

All networks search in the attached image: (got the same message as you however when mobile data was enabled)

Attachments

• 1389564746526.jpg
    1389564746526.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

XxVcVxX

Aug 24, 2012
Hong Kong
I'm using the stock unbranded version 3.62.401.1. Haven't got round to rooting, unlocking or modifying yet.

All networks search in the attached image: (got the same message as you however when mobile data was enabled)

You got any LTE reception by any chance?