11th January 2014, 09:42 AM |#111  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,965

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarangoH

Hi,

i wonder if there is a way to replace the Bluetooth libs from CM 10.2 to CM 10.1, because heres the thing:

I tried CM 10.2 and the only trouble i had was the netowrks doesn't work properly for my LWW, but when i connected my phone to Car audio, I can also see the track Info (Song name, genre, album, etc). but in CM 10.1 I can't enable this feature... so, if theres a method to replace the CM 10.1 Bluetooth libs with the CM 10.2 ones, can someone here explain to me??? thank u

u can try to copy all files with *bluetooth* in name to ur rom. from: /system/etc (theres a folder even) /system/etc/permissions ; system/lib ; system/vendor/lib (look also in the underfolders) AND DO A BACKUP BFORE!!!

its worth a try

12th January 2014, 07:57 PM |#112  
Flag Kraljevo
Thanks Meter: 39

More
:D
You are genius
13th January 2014, 04:22 AM |#113  
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 33

More
I saw some kernel changes for latest CM11 and CM10.2 builds. Is there any chance to get those kernel features for CM10.1?
13th January 2014, 01:15 PM |#114  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 24,181

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subconscious_mind

I saw some kernel changes for latest CM11 and CM10.2 builds. Is there any chance to get those kernel features for CM10.1?

cm-10.1 won't be updated until the new ION kernel is ready
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2014, 02:53 PM |#115  
Flag Chittagong

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina

thanks mike for your effort. Hope ION kernel will be great.
The Following User Says Thank You to subconscious_mind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift subconscious_mind Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 01:56 PM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:

Ok, that's .... good to know, but .... bad news as well because .... it may take forever to finish ION and I'd like to stick with 10.1 and not move to 10.2 or 11.0 for several reasons...

But at least, 10.1 is not abandoned as it seemed to me when looking at the 10.2/11.0 update frequency
21st January 2014, 05:04 AM |#117  
Flag Chittagong

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by u.b.o.o.t

Ok, that's .... good to know, but .... bad news as well because .... it may take forever to finish ION and I'd like to stick with 10.1 and not move to 10.2 or 11.0 for several reasons...

But at least, 10.1 is not abandoned as it seemed to me when looking at the 10.2/11.0 update frequency

Check latest changelog. It seems we can get another update before ION kernel.
21st January 2014, 06:15 AM |#118  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 24,181

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subconscious_mind

Check latest changelog. It seems we can get another update before ION kernel.

Right, I changed my mind. Almost all fixes/changes from cm-10.2/cm-11.0 builds are backported to cm-10.1 now.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 06:21 AM |#119  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Great!!! RAM management is about to get even better

thanks a lot again, mike.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixelado For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pixelado Ad-Free
21st January 2014, 11:23 AM |#120  
Flag Padang
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:

Right, I changed my mind. Almost all fixes/changes from cm-10.2/cm-11.0 builds are backported to cm-10.1 now.

yeah , i can't wait for the new build ,, you're doing very well mike , , keep it up
21st January 2014, 05:29 PM |#121  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Quote:

I don't know if I should ask this, as you already mentioned earlier that the priority of this issue is very low to ur consideration. Besides,it's in developer's option, so my request might seem unimportant to u. But @mikeioannina , is it possible to have fixed 'reboot to recovery' and 'reboot to bootloader' option? Currently we have to manually press the home button when the progress animation is shown. But it should reboot to recovery/ bootloader automatically. Probably a kernel issue. Besides there are other important issues to fix before fixing this, but just asking in case you want to consider looking into it.
And since u mentioned about backporting cm11 features, is it possible to remove the year from notification panel (clock/date area)? I dnt knw if it's a kitkat feature or u removed the year from cm11 builds..but that really helps with the clear/quick panel button cut-off issue for our small screens. If the year is removed, the buttons won't move to far right, so even if the month text is long with am/pm text enabled..the clear/quick panel buttons will stay within visible area in notification panel.
Sorry for this long post. But I couldn't help mentioning these when I read about a new upcoming nightly.
Thank you for all your hard work in resurrecting our devices. Respect u.

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10.1, cyanogenmod 10.1, jb 4.2.2, jellybean 4.2.2, legacyxperia
Previous Thread Next Thread