FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WORLD][STABLE][Totally Bug Free][Z1/KitKat][Based .96]LeOpArDx RoM V5.0[Very Smooth--Very Fast]

712 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,135

By savergiggio, Senior Member on 28th September 2013, 11:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th January 2014, 01:18 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
what is LOCKED Bootloader and UNLOCKED Bootloader
i never root any phone before this my first time to root, and i dont understand term LOCKED Bootloader and UNLOCKED Bootloader. pls tell me which one i need to go for?
15th January 2014, 02:32 PM |#512  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abood Madridista

Its for real , you are using a fake website that steal bank account, and in your ROM , you are using a trojan that also steals bank accounts , I mean come on , why is it so hard to just delete the trojan from your ROM?

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

The answer is because i forgot to delete just this... I will delete... And u are offending me, i really dont know to make virus and stolen accounts... My website is real, it's a Italian website... Pls change rom if u think so... Thx...

Sent from my LT26ii using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to savergiggio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift savergiggio Ad-Free
15th January 2014, 04:05 PM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by savergiggio

The answer is because i forgot to delete just this... I will delete... And u are offending me, i really dont know to make virus and stolen accounts... My website is real, it's a Italian website... Pls change rom if u think so... Thx...

Am sorry , I didnt mean to offend you but if you are doing this please stop , its no good even if I don't use the your ROM

15th January 2014, 04:11 PM |#514  
Kathmandu,Nepal
Thanks Meter: 425

More
Quote:

Its for real , you are using a fake website that steal bank account, and in your ROM , you are using a trojan that also steals bank accounts , I mean come on , why is it so hard to just delete the trojan from your ROM?

That is not trojon or any of the viruses..the small apps are detected as virus..dont know why but the same small app that is detected as trojan runs smoothly on my xperia ion...

Sent from my LT28h using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Chocklety Boyee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chocklety Boyee Ad-Free
15th January 2014, 04:35 PM |#515  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocklety Boyee

That is not trojon or any of the viruses..the small apps are detected as virus..dont know why but the same small app that is detected as trojan runs smoothly on my xperia ion...

Sent from my LT28h using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Go check the trojan that he is using is called zimto its in the ROM.
Mobile transaction authorization numbers (mTAN) used to be one of the most reliable online banking protection mechanisms. However, with the emergence of a ZeuS Trojan for smartphones – ZeuS-in-the-Mobile, or ZitMo – mTANs can no longer guarantee that valuable user data will not fall into the hands of cybercriminals.

First detected in late September 2010, ZitMo is designed to steal mTAN codes sent by banks in text messages and remains one of the most interesting examples of malware for mobile phones. “First of all, it is cross-platform in nature: we detected versions for Symbian, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry and Android,” explains Denis Maslennikov, Senior Malware Analyst at Kaspersky Lab. “It is a Trojan with a very narrow specialization: its main aim is to forward incoming text messages with mTAN codes to malicious users (or a server, in cases involving ZitMo for Android) so that the latter can execute financial transactions using hacked bank accounts. But perhaps its most distinctive feature is its ‘partnership’ with the classic PC-based ZeuS Trojan. Without the latter, ZitMo is merely spyware capable of forwarding text messages. The ‘teamwork’ between the two components enables cybercriminals to successfully bypass mTAN security measures used in online banking.”

15th January 2014, 06:30 PM |#516  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Go check the trojan that he is using is called zimto its in the ROM.
Mobile transaction authorization numbers (mTAN) used to be one of the most reliable online banking protection mechanisms. However, with the emergence of a ZeuS Trojan for smartphones – ZeuS-in-the-Mobile, or ZitMo – mTANs can no longer guarantee that valuable user data will not fall into the hands of cybercriminals.

First detected in late September 2010, ZitMo is designed to steal mTAN codes sent by banks in text messages and remains one of the most interesting examples of malware for mobile phones. “First of all, it is cross-platform in nature: we detected versions for Symbian, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry and Android,” explains Denis Maslennikov, Senior Malware Analyst at Kaspersky Lab. “It is a Trojan with a very narrow specialization: its main aim is to forward incoming text messages with mTAN codes to malicious users (or a server, in cases involving ZitMo for Android) so that the latter can execute financial transactions using hacked bank accounts. But perhaps its most distinctive feature is its ‘partnership’ with the classic PC-based ZeuS Trojan. Without the latter, ZitMo is merely spyware capable of forwarding text messages. The ‘teamwork’ between the two components enables cybercriminals to successfully bypass mTAN security measures used in online banking.”

Broo i really dont know how to make virus... In next release it will be deleted...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to savergiggio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift savergiggio Ad-Free
16th January 2014, 12:16 AM |#517  
Flag China
Thanks Meter: 27

More
thanks for you reply.i have got it.and i install another camera software that named Supercamera.apk,it works well.
16th January 2014, 07:55 AM |#518  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Can anyone tell me is Subway Surfers workin ?
16th January 2014, 10:55 AM |#519  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Hello,

Thanks @savergiggio for the fantastic rom.
The system works really smooth and I could be very happy,

BUT

I have found a strange behaviour of the lockscreen (default xperia Z1)
The strange thing is when I set the pin lock for my XperiaS (LB) device, the result is that every time I want to unlock my device - first I need to swipe on a "normal" lockscreen, then I need to enter the pin.

In all the other roms (including the .96 stock from Sony) it was either swipe or pin - here I have both, so naturally a duplicated effort to unlock the device every time.

Can you please take a look at it? Maybe it is easy to fix.

Second strange thing - my phone (LT26i) is being detected as LT26ii (Xperia SL) by all the tools/pc - I selected Xperia S in the Aroma installer.

best regards
remmyhi
16th January 2014, 12:49 PM |#520  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15131331231

thanks for you reply.i have got it.and i install another camera software that named Supercamera.apk,it works well.

Link?!?

17th January 2014, 08:18 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
can you upload the mediafire or devhost?
plssss
i cant download :*(
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)