There are too many specific bootanimations for some devices and I think why not for ours?
I've created a few bootanimations for our ugly CS968
I must warn you these animations are HD Quality (1280*720) and very bigger than normal animation files, about 10 mb (most of them).
There is 2 way to install this animations to your device.
1- Any Bootanimation changer application from market.
Just search "Boot animation" you'll see like this one:
2- Old fashioned way, for this you need terminal emulator and Root access capable browser, because of the protection your bootanimation.zip file will be replaced with factory one, so there are things to do.
It just happened with me and I achieved this issue while typing a few commands.
I'll explain the How, follow the steps.
- Download as much as you want bootanimation.zip files from here.
- Copy your prefered animation to a USB drive, or SD card or Network disk, just remember where it is.
- Connnect your storage to CS968, now go to applications and select the browser which has root options.
- Copy bootanimation.zip file from the storage where you put to
- /System/Media folder.
- When it asked to replacement then choose YES.
- Go to Terminal application...
- cd /system/media
- chown root bootanimation.zip
- chmod 06755 bootanimation.zip
- If above not works then : chmod 0644 bootanimation.zip
So here the thumbnails...
Note : THESE ARE ONLY GIF IMAGES.
2- Metalburner... - DownloadLink
3- The Future Device - DownloadLink
4- Strange Scanner - Download Link
5- Core-Bios - Download Link
6- XDA-Dev fanatics : Plasma Fire... - Download Link
7- XDA-Dev Fans : Expanded Regular Fire... - Download Link