[Q] Display problem

Search This thread

SchleckBlood

Dec 6, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hey guys,

I'm having a problem with the display on my G2. I spotted a grey spot on my display. It's not very big and can only be seen if your in a dark room and the display is black. Sounds really like a minor issue, but now that I know it's there, it just bugs me.

Any of you guys have an idea what this is, or having the same problem? (Just test it out)

I'm not sure if this is reason enough to get it replaced :confused:

6lXWb.jpg

You can't see it very well, because I just don't have a better way of taking a picture from it than my Nexus 7 :D

PAGOT

Dec 24, 2007
Hey guys,

I'm having a problem with the display on my G2. I spotted a grey spot on my display. It's not very big and can only be seen if your in a dark room and the display is black. Sounds really like a minor issue, but now that I know it's there, it just bugs me.

Any of you guys have an idea what this is, or having the same problem? (Just test it out)

I'm not sure if this is reason enough to get it replaced :confused:

You can't see it very well, because I just don't have a better way of taking a picture from it than my Nexus 7 :D

I won't look on mine... because if it's something common I will have it for sure.. and I know myself it will bug me till the end ...

Anyway looks like glue residue or something in that matter, in case you do not have a screen protector.

If you can prove it to the store, get it replaced... This is a flagship device. Prestige one... Even minor appearance problems shouldn't be there.

Personally if I had it there and as you say, you can see it, get it replaced, and you never know if this i snot a beginning of something bigger? What if your screen falls off? (bit paranoid, but you know what to say in the store if they gonna give you hardtime :D )

leomd333

Feb 20, 2013
yeah, get it replaced if you want to. But i have a dead pixel on my G2, it bugged me for about a week, but ive forgotten its even there now haha