[Q] One shows OS- in bootloader

Search This thread

Gixy

Dec 16, 2011
I'm now trying quite a while to gain S-Off on my HTC One . After lots of tries, i've noticed this in my bootloader ( OS-)
b49o9g.png

As wel if i "getvar all" it doesn't show it eather . ROM is runninng fine , but was wondering how to fix this

Thanks

Last edited:

n1234d

Aug 18, 2013
Mumbai
Google Pixel 6a
You're on a 4.3 ROM. Just flash a custom kernel (ElementalX/teaMseven) and retry s-off. Once that's done, flash any RUU and everything will be good

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Gixy

Dec 16, 2011
You're on a 4.3 ROM. Just flash a custom kernel (ElementalX/teaMseven) and retry s-off. Once that's done, flash any RUU and everything will be good

Already tried ElementalX , and lots of other kernels & ROM's . Have gotten teamviewer support, but we can't seem to figure out what's the problem .
My ROM- is blanc. I was wondering what's causing this issue & how i'm able to fix this
I've also tried ubuntu , nothing seems to work, i've got several threads about this

Thanks

n1234d

Aug 18, 2013
Mumbai
Google Pixel 6a
Already tried ElementalX , and lots of other kernels & ROM's . Have gotten teamviewer support, but we can't seem to figure out what's the problem .
My ROM- is blanc. I was wondering what's causing this issue & how i'm able to fix this
I've also tried ubuntu , nothing seems to work, i've got several threads about this

Thanks

Well, what's your build number? The 3.xx.xx.xx number? Any idea what your CID is?

Gixy

Dec 16, 2011
Well, what's your build number? The 3.xx.xx.xx number? Any idea what your CID is?

CID: T-MOB101
And you mean buildnumber in OS? I'm currently on CM11 latest build from get.cm ( This isn't ment to s-off but my daily driver for now)

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
I already figured that out, but was winderig how the OS- can be blanc & how to fix this issue.

for the time being you can't:
1- as there is no signed firmware available which you could flash while S-On
2- you can't seem to S-Off at the moment
3- anyway, it's just the "text" that's missing, so don't worry too much about it right now

Gixy

Dec 16, 2011
for the time being you can't:
1- as there is no signed firmware available which you could flash while S-On
2- you can't seem to S-Off at the moment
3- anyway, it's just the "text" that's missing, so don't worry too much about it right now

Was more worried rumrunner checks OS version and it would end up in a loop, causing nog to S-Off.