Htc wildfire s stock rom update

Search This thread

Ashmeet_kandhari

Dec 3, 2012
Hello,
I bought mu wfs in India and i unlocked the bootloader, used custom roms but didn't like anything and now i don't know the original version my phone had, so i started using HTC stock asiaindia by tryfteen now i have got an OTA update but unable to install it. Can anyone help me out with this OTA update plss??
Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app

hussy22

Jun 6, 2012
Hello,
I bought mu wfs in India and i unlocked the bootloader, used custom roms but didn't like anything and now i don't know the original version my phone had, so i started using HTC stock asiaindia by tryfteen now i have got an OTA update but unable to install it. Can anyone help me out with this OTA update plss??
Thanks in advance

Hmm... so wat u hav to do is u hav to unroot it 1st bcoz ur not using a stock recovery!! OTA update works only in stock recovery not in CWM!! hope I have helped don forget to hit thanks button ;)
sent from I9100 XWLSS

Ashmeet_kandhari

Dec 3, 2012
I have tried your suggestion earlier. i had flashed the stock recovery and locked the bootloader and tried to update but it showed error

hussy22

Jun 6, 2012
I have tried your suggestion earlier. i had flashed the stock recovery and locked the bootloader and tried to update but it showed error

Hmm don knw whats wrong with your phone anyway do u knw wat update is tht an whats the size of the flash file if it is around 24MB then sure it is a language patch for Indian users thts not gonna make huge update in our little Wfs :rolleyes:

sent from I9100 XWLSS

Reactions: Ashmeet_kandhari

Ashmeet_kandhari

Dec 3, 2012
Error image for recovery

Hmm don knw whats wrong with your phone anyway do u knw wat update is tht an whats the size of the flash file if it is around 24MB then sure it is a language patch for Indian users thts not gonna make huge update in our little Wfs :rolleyes:

sent from I9100 XWLSS

Ya the update size is 26 mb, but still i wanna learn whats wrong so
During my unlocking process there was no RUU presentt for my phone. Now i used RUU Asia India's stock recovery for my phone and after using recovery and updating my phone i receive that symbol as shown and a status 7 error
Please help me with this error

Attachments

• 6a00d83451c9ec69e2013485e1497f970c-800wi.jpg
    6a00d83451c9ec69e2013485e1497f970c-800wi.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sent from I9100 XWLSS