Music

Search This thread

Moze666

Nov 30, 2011
Vilnius
Can you suggest me a good music app? I've troed some, but nothing to get used to. If you will offer me poweramp, offer me with good link, cause I tried many :D

Sent from my C6903 using xda premium

DefunctiO

Feb 5, 2012
Bratislava
The walkman on the Z1 is awful, it crashes fairly frequently, skips songs randomly, doesn't show album artwork properly and keeps trying to sign into the Sony network.

Walkman works great for me, the best player I have ever had...
The only downside is the lack of lossless formats support...
(I also own a copy of PowerAmp)

Moze666

Nov 30, 2011
Vilnius
I said no google play links on poweramp!
Wecond of all, I need more tuning of the player, I have good headphones, so I want something more :)

bodson66

Mar 23, 2012
Sudbury
Wecond of all, I need more tuning of the player, I have good headphones, so I want something more :)

Walkman is the best music app I have used. Use the download music info to get all the album art. It has never forced closed on me on my z zl or z1. Try and clear app data. As for links buy the app from google play, you won't find links to pirated software on XDA support the devs.

Reactions: Moze666

Tonian1878

Nov 12, 2013
does no one use google music?

i have all my music uploaded to google servers and just stream. have all my songs, playlists etc across several devices including my ipad
i have plenty of data tho.

braveally

Apr 12, 2010
Oakland, CA
Not sure why your having so many problems with the Walkman Player. Have you tried clearing the data? I used many of the music players and even purchased a few (like PowerAmp) but for a free included app, Walkman is great. I fix album art with a mp3 editor app. Are you looking for a pirated copy of PowerAMP? Its worth the price.

does no one use google music?

i have all my music uploaded to google servers and just stream. have all my songs, playlists etc across several devices including my ipad
i have plenty of data tho.
I used to use Google Music as my primary player but I am in love with the walkman player. I used to use GMusicFS to mount those songs in Walkman but eventually found it easier to just keep my favorite albums on my phone as even with that I had skips in my music. I do keep it installed though in case I want to listen to anything else. At about 18,000 songs so far, I love that service.

Walkman works great for me, the best player I have ever had...
The only downside is the lack of lossless formats support...
(I also own a copy of PowerAmp)

I have a few FLAC albums that play fine in my Walkman Player. Maybe a recent update?

Last edited:

DefunctiO

Feb 5, 2012
Bratislava
I used to use Google Music as my primary player but I am in love with the walkman player. I used to use GMusicFS to mount those songs in Walkman but eventually found it easier to just keep my favorite albums on my phone as even with that I had skips in my music. I do keep it installed though in case I want to listen to anything else. At about 18,000 songs so far, I love that service.

I have a few FLAC albums that play fine in my Walkman Player. Maybe a recent update?

That is interesting.. I will give it a try and will let you know.. (some of my stuff is ALAC...)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Moze666

Nov 30, 2011
Vilnius
I don't have bugs with walkman, but I want something with more options :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Walkman is the best music app I have used. Use the download music info to get all the album art. It has never forced closed on me on my z zl or z1. Try and clear app data. As for links buy the app from google play, you won't find links to pirated software on XDA support the devs.