CM11 Available Now

Search This thread

brianhill1980

Jul 21, 2012
Vancouver
I'm using it right now. It works good, but there are a few bugs to work out still. I think the best thing to do is to follow the Google+ post he has. Comments describe the problems so far.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

linuxkidd

I tried the 2014-01-18 and 19th builds.

As of the 19th build:
* Cameras work! (didn't in the 18 build, for me anyway)
* Extended low power mode seems to lock up. Leaving the unit overnight results in having to hard boot it the following morning. The unit is warm to the touch after this extended low power mode.

- My use has been with the dock attached.

During actual use of the ROM, it seems great!

LK

Last edited:

pershoot

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2008

As of the 19th build:
* Extended low power mode seems to lock up. Leaving the unit overnight results in having to hard boot it the following morning. The unit is warm to the touch after this extended low power mode.

LK

i don't currently own a dock so i won't be looking at any issues related to it for some time. it may not work properly/fully at this time.

i can't reproduce the low power mode:
battery savings mode (location) -> left without being plugged in. seems ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngryDinosaur

ollimi1

Jul 15, 2011
Little Colorado
and I almost returned mine back to Asus! can't wait to get it back to test CM11. had already given up hope, but nice to see that with "pershoot 'an effective developer of the matter adopted.:good: now I have a good reason to root it. Has anybody test pershoot 6.0.4.6 recovery and can say how it works?

AngryDinosaur

Jan 23, 2011
Boston
and I almost returned mine back to Asus! can't wait to get it back to test CM11. had already given up hope, but nice to see that with "pershoot 'an effective developer of the matter adopted.:good: now I have a good reason to root it. Has anybody test pershoot 6.0.4.6 recovery and can say how it works?

His latest recovery work well and has external SD card mounting working .

Thread in development page

Sent from my Note II using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ollimi1

Jul 15, 2011
Little Colorado
AngryDinosaur: His latest recovery work well and has external SD card mounting working .

Sent from my Note II using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Good to know it. Is Unlook, root & flashing custom recovery under lastest 4.3stock possible or must I went back to 4.2.2? expect every day returning my Tf701t with a new dock. After testing connecters, widdle and akku-issues I will start to root and test cromi.

AngryDinosaur

Jan 23, 2011
Boston
AngryDinosaur: His latest recovery work well and has external SD card mounting working .

Yeah! Good to know it. Is Unlook, root & flashing custom recovery under lastest 4.3stock possible or must I went back to 4.2.2? expect every day returning my Tf701t with a new dock. After testing connecters, widdle and akku-issues I will start to root and test cromi.

The root method in development works with latest Asus v8 firmware

Get on the latest Asus firmware v8 then flash the latest recovery, linked in the development by me then flash the ROM in recovery. Don't downgrade unless you run into trouble

Last edited:

ollimi1

Jul 15, 2011
Little Colorado
Indeed, set up adb and fast boot before you start

Cheers

adb and fastboot.exe are already on my last week fresh installed Windows system. All other files are also waiting already, but damned, the parcel delivery was again not with me!
To date, there are four ****ing weeks of waiting for exchange the keyboard. Is this normal for Asus? Only the keyboard to return was not possible for me, the dealer wanted both because of the warranty. For now I'm using the Note 10.1 2014 edition, but I don't want to root it because I want to sell it again, if my TF701t will arrive slowly.

AngryDinosaur

Jan 23, 2011
Boston
Pretty normal for manufacture, unless pay for faster delivery. Usually Amazon or newegg on the US are the prime choice

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im not the creater. Just to spread the word around

Thanks to @pershoot , available here http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/?p=3232

Flash at own risk. Thank @pershoot wherever you see fit

Cheers!!

As of the 19th build:

LK

i don't currently own a dock so i won't be looking at any issues related to it for some time. it may not work properly/fully at this time.

i can't reproduce the low power mode:
    battery savings mode (location) -> left without being plugged in. seems ok.
    Hi, i would like to install it, but i have a question: it is stable? and what is the batterylife? thanks