[Q] Can't play video's

Search This thread

martijn99

Mar 23, 2013
I am on sphongle right now and when I want to watch video, it gives me the error "sorry, this video can't be played" but before this error i could watch all videos

can someone please help?

Sent from my One V using xda premium

mcgi5sr2

Oct 15, 2012
Sheffield
I realise this is a dangerous question, but what video player, and were you streaming or watching a video from a file? If possible what was the file type or streaming type?

Reactions: martijn99

Curtis1973

May 13, 2013
Greenville, S.C. USA
I am on sphongle right now and when I want to watch video, it gives me the error "sorry, this video can't be played" but before this error i could watch all videos

can someone please help?

when in doubt,reboot to recovery and wipe cache,dalvik-cache and try it out again. sounds like you may have corrupted settings or something.

Reactions: martijn99

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use mx player but that too wont help in generating thumbnails for videos but can play them :thumbup:
    I realise this is a dangerous question, but what video player, and were you streaming or watching a video from a file? If possible what was the file type or streaming type?

can someone please help?

when in doubt,reboot to recovery and wipe cache,dalvik-cache and try it out again. sounds like you may have corrupted settings or something.