Instaled wrong ROM, how reinstal? P6-C00

Search This thread

aknorts

Sep 4, 2012
I have Huawei P6-C00. It is Dualsim, china version. I tried instal CyanogenMod 10.1 for p6-u0. Now I can start my phone. When it starts I see:
11aj0if.jpg

I tried instal it by Recovery but I have only this options:
jv0xug.jpg

When I conected my phone to computer by USB:
102kz04.jpg

I have clear ROM for my version but I can't instal it. How I can do this? Please help me.

piccolo001

Mar 17, 2013
I have Huawei P6-C00. It is Dualsim, china version. I tried instal CyanogenMod 10.1 for p6-u0. Now I can start my phone. When it starts I see:
11aj0if.jpg

I tried instal it by Recovery but I have only this options:
jv0xug.jpg

When I conected my phone to computer by USB:
102kz04.jpg

I have clear ROM for my version but I can't instal it. How I can do this? Please help me.

dissconnet it from the usb port and if you have the update.app in the dload folder in your SD card, the update should work

aknorts

Sep 4, 2012
It is Dualsim model, It has not SDcard. In place SD slot is second simcard.
Any other solution this issue?

Epsylon

Mar 2, 2008
Pilis, Hungary
Do You have access to external memory via USB?
So, can You use it as mass storage?
If yes, then create a folder on the internal storage vith the name DLOAD and put the official ROM (the file called UPDATE.APP) in it.
Power off your P6.
Hold both vol up and vol down. Turn it on and hold all the three keys (power on, vol up, vol down). When You see Huawei logo, release the Power key, but still hold the vol buttons, untill You see that the update starts.
This is how I could go back to stock ROM from MIUI..

Last edited:

7OOKA

Oct 24, 2006
1. No I has not access to external memory via USB. When I tried connect it. I have communicat: http://oi42.tinypic.com/102kz04.jpg
2. No I cant use it as mass storage.
3. When I hold all three keys I see: http://oi44.tinypic.com/jv0xug.jpg

If you can't help I will go to servis with Jtag, but how they open this phone? They can open phone?

ur problem isn't that big, u just need to put the firmware file on your internal storage, u might try to flash TWRP via fastboot and u can access your internal storage from it with usb

Reactions: aknorts

aknorts

Sep 4, 2012
Hey, thanks for your help. I do exacly what is in turtorial. But where can I take the recovery_original_flashable.img? It is in ROM? Where?

7OOKA

Oct 24, 2006
Hey, thanks for your help. I do exacly what is in turtorial. But where can I take the recovery_original_flashable.img? It is in ROM? Where?

that if you will flash stock recovery, but i guess u will flash TWRP, so after finishing the 1st guide go straight to TWRP thread and download it from there
Good luck

7OOKA

Oct 24, 2006
Ok, thx. I did this. But all time I has comunicat: "wait for device" and nothing happend.

i will assume that u followed the fastboot guide to the letter and everything went fine, open driver tools and uninstall the drivers and reinstall it, then connect the device to the pc and hold power and vol - buttons till the device reboots then release the power button and keep holding vol - for few seconds (2 or 3) then your pc should recognize ur device as an "adb interface" then u can flash the recovery straight (fastboot flash recovery recovery.img)
if that won't work then u did something wrong in setting fastboot

Top Liked Posts