By Blechd0se, Inactive Recognized Developer on 14th October 2013, 10:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2014, 06:22 PM |#131  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 409

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frullewulle

I get not installed error when i try to install this app from play store ...
0.9 beta did instal fine in my cm 10.1 rom

If you have already installed it manually, then uninstall it and then install from the play store.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hotdog125 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hotdog125 Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 09:59 PM |#132  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 4,511

Donate to Me
More
Just pushed a new Version to google play (Google might take a while until they send auto-updates).

While Aero Control should be the perfect debugging/tuning app for user as well as developers there was one thing that was missing;
CPU Statistic. So i added this feature. You can now see how long the cpu spent in each frequency.
I also added auto apply support for profiles (per-app-modes should be really easy to develop now).
Furthermore i fixed this stupid bug that one can't see the cpu governor parameter values.

See for yourself, the changelog;
  • Added CPU Statistic overview
  • Added Sweep2Wake Switch
  • Added a few more tutorials
  • Fixed a bug when choosing the CPU Governor Parameter
  • Fixed a bug where profiles won't apply automatically
  • Fixed perference back-Button behaviour
  • Optimized a lot of core functions and also reduced memory footprint (Aero Control should now use even less ram)
  • Updated translations: german, italian (@Android74), croation (@spear1403), chinese-simplified (@struq), portuguese @leandrolutz, romanian (@cyrusct82)

As always you can grab the apk file from my server or if you want to download it directly from the play store.

Thanks to all contributors and also thanks to all users which rate my app on the play store. This really helps me a lot!
If you haven't downloaded it already, what are you waiting for?

Download

Download Play Store
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.png
Views:	353
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	2526703  
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Blechd0se For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Blechd0se Ad-Free
20th January 2014, 08:06 AM |#133  
Flag Tomelilla
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Love the new version. One quickie tho.. Is it possible next version could include theme for black background with white text..? Cheers

Sent from my MB526 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord_Flaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lord_Flaya Ad-Free
20th January 2014, 11:17 PM |#134  
Thanks Meter: 1,086

More
Oh, man, these CPU statistics look so nice But could you maybe add a "reset counters" button? I don't see one An option to "reset when unplugged" would be great, too

Thanks for the update, will rate on the play store asap!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niksy+ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift niksy+ Ad-Free
20th January 2014, 11:40 PM |#135  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Hi blechdose.
I'm using your app on my milestone2.
Does the defy only have 3 frequency steps? The ms2 has 4.
Is it possible to support 4 frequencies in Cpu statistics and maybe also the deepsleep time?
Maybe a little ot:
I was able to test your sweep2wake feature since czechop supports it in his latest version of cm11. Enabling the display only works if i turn off the display using the powerbutton or if it times out. Turning on the display with s2w doesn't work after turnung off the display with the s2w gesture.
Thanks for your great work!

Sent from my A953 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to L3ibnitZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift L3ibnitZ Ad-Free
21st January 2014, 01:13 AM |#136  
Thanks Meter: 1,086

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3ibnitZ

Hi blechdose.
I'm using your app on my milestone2.
Does the defy only have 3 frequency steps? The ms2 has 4.
Is it possible to support 4 frequencies in Cpu statistics and maybe also the deepsleep time?
Maybe a little ot:
I was able to test your sweep2wake feature since czechop supports it in his latest version of cm11. Enabling the display only works if i turn off the display using the powerbutton or if it times out. Turning on the display with s2w doesn't work after turnung off the display with the s2w gesture.
Thanks for your great work!

Sent from my A953 using xda app-developers app

About the sweep2wake issue, read here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1873
Basically, the problem is in our still Moto-bound 2.6.32 kernel. It works perfectly in the 3.0 one that is in development, but it has other issues with more important (basic) functions Try pushing any remaining MS2 developers into the 3.0 kernel development, we would all benefit a lot from the switch to it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niksy+ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift niksy+ Ad-Free
23rd January 2014, 09:46 AM |#137  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog125

+1
When I tried TRIM on the system partition, the phone got stuck and I expected it to return to normal after a couple if minutes. After 6 hours, the phone was still unresponsive.

+1
I have the exact same issue : when trimming system, the screen goes black, the backlight (and buttons) are lit, but the phone is completelly unresponsive (20 minutes or so, removed the battery, tried again, still no luck).
Trimming /data gets me a frozen screen, it's still able to light/dim the screen and wakeup if I don't wait to long (except for that, it's completelly unresponsive. Waited 25 minutes before removing the battery)
Trimming /cache did not seem to do anything (nothing on screen, but at least the phone is still usable)

I'm using the version of the app on gplay; and I'm using the last Quarkx build (2014-01-20)
Any suggestions ?

Another completely unrelated stuff : do anyone know a tool to export a dmesg/catlog and other stuffs via google drive ?
23rd January 2014, 11:55 AM |#138  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 409

More
Well, that problem got fixed for me with 0.9.7.
23rd January 2014, 02:41 PM |#139  
Flag Lyon

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog125

Well, that problem got fixed for me with 0.9.7.

I use version 1.1.0
I tried using fstrim -v /system from TWRP, but it does nothing (directly return to prompt), same with /data. Only /cache worked.
I'll try lagfix...
23rd January 2014, 03:23 PM |#140  
Flag Berisso
Thanks Meter: 211

More
I've been playing with the "Low Memory" option under @Quarx's CM11 and I must reckon I don't understand how it works. Enabling it leaves my MB526 with just 20-30MB of free RAM, while disabling it boasts free RAM to 150-200MB...
24th January 2014, 11:08 AM |#141  
Flag Lyon

More
Forcing my way to do the "trim", with lagfix, twrp commands, etc, I finally managed... to almost brick my phone (Motologo, not even a blue led, had to flash a sbf all over again). I think i'll stop experimenting it

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshady76

I've been playing with the "Low Memory" option under @Quarx's CM11 and I must reckon I don't understand how it works. Enabling it leaves my MB526 with just 20-30MB of free RAM, while disabling it boasts free RAM to 150-200MB...

It's a 479MB RAM device, and without the "low memory" option I rarelly go under 200Mb free and it is AFAIK not natural for an android system to have always at least 40% RAM free.
Besides, I didn't notice any drastic boost associated with this great amount of free ram (apps are still closed even with that much free ram)

I think there are 2 ways to see it :
Either the "free RAM" indicator isn't actually accurate and is completly bogus.
Or the "low memory" option, when disabled, makes android kill everything very fast because it expects to have 200MB free at any given time (which means 20% on a 1GB system, that wouldn't be unusual).

So, either way, enabling "low memory" would be best, because I don't think that having android kill all background tasks is a good thing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aero, app, control, kernel

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)