So, Meticulus posted this:
Instructions for U.S. YP-G70
1. Download this http://www.4shared.com/zip/vxHoJ8E0/...OK_222RU_.html
2. Extract this 'G70JKKE3-REV00-ALL-low-CL1014588.tar.md5'
3. Put Player in 'Download Mode' and flash the above mentioned file.
Note: No extra options, just open ODIN, check for 'COM* added!', click 'PDA', select the file and click start.
4. After the flash, it'll reboot. If you like Froyo and you don't mind your capacitive buttons not working, OR you have a European Model, you can stop here.
5. Download this http://www.4shared.com/rar/XkZ-pDCc/...UEKI8_MIN.html posted previously.
6. Extract this 'ueki8_min.tar.md5' ----> For the love of GOD do not use that pit file
7. Put Player in 'Download Mode' same as step 3; no other options!
8. After it has automatically rebooted, a factory reset and cache wipe needs to be done, I caught it after the automatic reboot went right into recovery mode. If you don't catch it. Just power it down how ever you can, power it back on holding volume up and do
FACTORY RESET AND WIPE DALVIK CACHE