[Fixed It!] AShazamDownloader download MP3's directly from shazam/youtube

Search This thread

ValkA

Nov 22, 2008
Hello community,
my new app of the week is.... A Shazam Downloader :)

so what is in there ?

This image should be enough to understand:
howto.jpg

like the idea ?
a download link - [URL="http://www.droidbin.com/p19umpuc1u46e155eur2frhijv3[/URL].
or just scan the QR Code in the image.

Bugfixes/crashes/new ideas/etc.. are welcome !

Attachments

• ashazam.apk
    1.8 MB · Views: 21,950
Last edited:

ValkA

Nov 22, 2008
i'll do that someday :) also soundhound is on the checklist :)
download it again, its updated with maannnyy bug fixes, also supports youtube :).

Reactions: drsood

kicsrules

Apr 13, 2012
says takes too long to find the song, then crashes.... :/

until now its a good idea, the app doesnt work

nexus 5

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

yzynagy5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ValkA

Nov 22, 2008
seems like incompatibility with some of 4.2+ devices.. strange..
i increased the timeout of the download attempts, hope it will help.
can someone put here what the logcat says ?
thanks !

Last edited:

ValkA

Nov 22, 2008
Thanks for the app. Its working great
Can you integrate the ability to download songs from Trackid too. That would be an icing to the cake :)
actually i forgot to mention, you can do "search in youtube" in trackID and then share the song from youtube to A Shazam Downloader :)

jsdecker10

Jul 9, 2012
The good ol Deep South
Just to clear things up here for everyone, I figured I'd give this app a try on my Galaxy Note 3 running the OEM Stock Android 4.3 Verizon ROM and I haven't had any of the issues that ya'll are having. It's worked perfectly for me from the very first time I tried to download anything from Shazam. I was actually very surprised at how quickly it started to download each song...it was almost like I could press the "Share to ____" button within Shazam, the downloader app would kick in, then almost immediately I would have the little "Downloading to..." notification pop up in my status bar. I'd then pull the status bar down to check it and the download would already be finished, or 1 or 2 seconds away from being completed. I've been very satisfied with this app so far, minus the ads on each side of the "change download folder" button in the app. So, to clear up the fact that you guys think this app is just for android 4.2 and older roms, that's a very wrong assumption, as my android 4.3 Note 3 has done very well with this guy's app so far. Actually, there wasn't one single song that failed to initiate to download....I'm batting 100% so far with this app...I think I've tried like...9 songs so far and ALL 9 searched/initiated FAST and downloaded FAST. Thanks for this!

--my only gripe is your decision to place an ad on each side of the "change download location" button...it's VERY frustrating when I'm half awake and trying to press the button and then I miss-press and click the ad 2 or 3 times in a row. Move the ad(s) to the bottom of the screen or somethin...please? lol Aside from the advertisements aggravation, this app is fantastic! Thanks! :good::good::good:

Reactions: ValkA

ValkA

Nov 22, 2008
Just to clear things up here for everyone, I figured I'd give this app a try on my Galaxy Note 3 running the OEM Stock Android 4.3 Verizon ROM and I haven't had any of the issues that ya'll are having. It's worked perfectly for me from the very first time I tried to download anything from Shazam. I was actually very surprised at how quickly it started to download each song...it was almost like I could press the "Share to ____" button within Shazam, the downloader app would kick in, then almost immediately I would have the little "Downloading to..." notification pop up in my status bar. I'd then pull the status bar down to check it and the download would already be finished, or 1 or 2 seconds away from being completed. I've been very satisfied with this app so far, minus the ads on each side of the "change download folder" button in the app. So, to clear up the fact that you guys think this app is just for android 4.2 and older roms, that's a very wrong assumption, as my android 4.3 Note 3 has done very well with this guy's app so far. Actually, there wasn't one single song that failed to initiate to download....I'm batting 100% so far with this app...I think I've tried like...9 songs so far and ALL 9 searched/initiated FAST and downloaded FAST. Thanks for this!

--my only gripe is your decision to place an ad on each side of the "change download location" button...it's VERY frustrating when I'm half awake and trying to press the button and then I miss-press and click the ad 2 or 3 times in a row. Move the ad(s) to the bottom of the screen or somethin...please? lol Aside from the advertisements aggravation, this app is fantastic! Thanks! :good::good::good:
Thanks for the good words :) !
the main idea was instant download, without thinking too much..
about the ads, your'e right.. pretty annoying.. i'll change their position next update :)
since the app is not on google play (i dont want to be banned from there lol), to update you need to download from the link again.

gimpy1

Sep 1, 2013
Flagstaff
I am somewhat confused as to what your link actually does? I can't get it to do anything. When I click on the how to use, I get the pop up window that says to share it to a shazam downloader. And then it does nothing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

uodii

Dec 14, 2012
"download songs directly from shazam"

I understand its use from inside the Shazam app, but does this actually download the song from the Shazam website/storage or does your app search the internet for something that follows a specific naming convention?

In other words, where does the file being downloaded actually come from?

Reactions: la_malacoda
D

Deleted member 1198227

Can you make it for soundhound? Thanks. Works magically! ! :)

calikevin

Jun 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Excellent idea, but I also wonder where the songs are downloaded from and at what quality. Maybe different quality options and Soundhound support would make it a little better?

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk

sutobe

Dec 10, 2013
fur fixing purposes....doesn't work on my Nexus 5 4.4.2 either. Timing out.

like the idea of the app!
+1 where do the songs come from?

ValkA

Nov 22, 2008
Hi,
Thanks for the interest in the app.
Next month my nexus 5 should arrive - be sure to check for updates and fixes :)

The app currently checks the best match from youtube and uses an online MP3 you tube downloader to download the song.
I like the idea of soundcloud, and soundhound, I have to check that.
It works for youtube share though :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello community,
    my new app of the week is.... A Shazam Downloader :)

so what is in there ?

This image should be enough to understand:
    howto.jpg

like the idea ?
    a download link - [URL="http://www.droidbin.com/p19umpuc1u46e155eur2frhijv3[/URL].
    or just scan the QR Code in the image.

Bugfixes/crashes/new ideas/etc.. are welcome !
    Hi,
    Thanks for the interest in the app.
    Next month my nexus 5 should arrive - be sure to check for updates and fixes :)

The app currently checks the best match from youtube and uses an online MP3 you tube downloader to download the song.
    I like the idea of soundcloud, and soundhound, I have to check that.
    It works for youtube share though :)
    works fine on jb 4.1.2 thanks

Can you please share apk file. Given link is not working.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    i'll do that someday :) also soundhound is on the checklist :)
    download it again, its updated with maannnyy bug fixes, also supports youtube :).