[ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

Search This thread

Ezhan

Feb 5, 2009
Tallinn
This is very fine ROM. Manila 2.5 is 100% unusable in keyb open view (just black screen or partial home screen that does not works), but all other is just matured from latest release. Thanks Tael and waiting for next Manila 2.5 release!

BTW I like the dialer screen from the 2.23420 more.

PS This time I cannot find where to disable the the keyb open/close sound. :) Please advice.

Last edited:

splxtreme

Aug 5, 2008
Everything seems really good, except so far my phone has locked up on me twice, and twice my phone has some garbled screen that doesn't allow me to do anything. Otherwise I love the interface, but not too stable yet. Keep up the good work, and hopefully it will be stable soon.

Anyone else have these issues with their Fuze? I didn't load any programs or customizations.

Blairware

Nov 12, 2009
Wake Forest, NC
You forgot to upload Standard Edition ROM!

Test out "Text Selecting" in messaging tab. It's so amazing :D

Thanks a lot for all of your contributions. I need to get some rest after sleepless nights and hardworking on TAEL ROM project.

See you later! Have fun with it. :D
TAEL

TAEL: My first comment is WOW! You work fast. After 1.23088 was a bit of a letdown, you popped up with the Sense Version. But I did not see the promised Standard version uploaded yet. You were too tired from all the hard work o Sense Edititon It's OKAY! You need sleep to build better ROMS! Will we have the Standard Edition tomorrow maybe? ;)

I like the look of the Sense Version, but it does not sound like a good match for the Fuze Keyboard/Landscape screens, and so I will wait for Standard, which will be beautiful, more stable, and better match for FUZE Hardware.

mark72501

Dec 30, 2008
Arkansas
TAEL: My first comment is WOW! You work fast. After 1.23088 was a bit of a letdown, you popped up with the Sense Version. But I did not see the promised Standard version uploaded yet. You were too tired from all the hard work o Sense Edititon It's OKAY! You need sleep to build better ROMS! Will we have the Standard Edition tomorrow maybe? ;)

I like the look of the Sense Version, but it does not sound like a good match for the Fuze Keyboard/Landscape screens, and so I will wait for Standard, which will be beautiful, more stable, and better match for FUZE Hardware.

Look at his other post/thread for standard version? Says standard in the title line...was uploaded earlier today I believe.

danthman2000

Feb 3, 2009
Palmer, AK
Great job Tael! I have no complaints, works like a charm, minus the GWES problem, but I can count on you to roll out that fix. Keep it up!

tranquillo

Aug 16, 2005
near innsbruck
tried it since a few hours, GREAT JOB!!! only thing i miss is the programm tab, because the six shortcuts on the homescreen are not that much ;)
any chance to get that?

joyii

Feb 22, 2009
Hi ,

thx for the great rom, but i juz wanna ask izzit the dialler support video call?
if not, how do i fix it?suggest pls

NoteGarner2020

Sep 10, 2007
Nashville
Hi

Just flashed with the latest ROM.
WoW I also got the Weather Demo... Cool...
Looking into it more....
Read in the post about messages working fine, Which I also think a gr8 achivement.
Overall Looks good.... Congrats and thanx... for such a nice ROM.. Keep it up...
Will update is any more bugs I get.

Also I have one doubt can you send me the configured kitchen for WM6.5 - Manilla 2.5 1920 or for the current ROM.

I am trying with the Visual Kitchen But I dont know where its going wrong, I successfully developed ROM for my previous PDA HTC GENE. I am trying for Raphael.
If you can help me out for this.
You can send me the zip file on my email also if you want : bhushangahire2007@gmail.com

Thanks,

robtor22

Jan 15, 2008
Porto
aboaudor.blogspot.com
tried it since a few hours, GREAT JOB!!! only thing i miss is the programm tab, because the six shortcuts on the homescreen are not that much ;)
any chance to get that?

I think the original manila 2.5 don't have the tab "programs". It's now closed to main "tab". I like more this way, but its my opinion. I don't now if you could put the tab "programs" on manila 2.5..:)

robtor22

Jan 15, 2008
Porto
aboaudor.blogspot.com
You can have it instead of "Phone" in left softkey. Because right soft key has Sense options menu.

Add this registry entry.
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeLSKPath"="\\Windows\\HTCActionScreen.exe"
"HomeLSKText"="Action"

Tael is not posssible to change the right menu of sense optinos to another like "camera". We don't need the Options there... i think..;)

Other thing, how Can I do to put Left Hardkey (home) bring the manila to home tab and not the star menu of windows?
Tanks a lot ;)

Zahurtex

Feb 21, 2009
There is also a clock reset when going into Phone and then x out to get back to the home screen. Clock displays a different time but then resets to correct one; same when turning the phone on from sleep mode.

This is a Manila 2.5 affect and this is Normal :) nothing to do with the rom...clock goes back 1hrs and 02 min. every time you go out of manila home but adjust itself to correct time back again.

There is a fix a single one manila file that will stop the clock from "resetting" every time you return to the screen. I am now attaching here, just copy it to windows folder and softreset and make back up of old manila if you want to go back...

I did not make this, they are from the akeo 2.5 port thread.
Thanks goes to akeo and capt Tback and jmckeejr and krogoth etc.

Last edited:

Astrovilos

Feb 29, 2008
Athens
Great ROM TAEL. It's first time using your ROM and I must say that is the best ROM I have used until today.

I like it because it's simple, it doesn't have so many colours (!), it has squared SOFTkeys and it works perfect. THANKS!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

05745IMM8261282379945temp.gif

v6.28244 [Final]

05744IMM1861282380297temp.gif

• Arcsoft MMS
    • Java Jblend
    • Quick GPS
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Co0kie Home Tab
    • Adobe PDF
    • Advanced Configuration
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Calculator
    • CleanRAM
    • Core Player
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • FM Radio
    • Google Maps
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • PIM Backup
    • Resco Explorer
    • Resco Photo Manager Pro
    • Resco Registery Editor
    • RSS Hub
    • Torch Button
    • Touch InCall Screen Tweak
    • uTask
    • Voice Recorder
    • Whip2Snap
    • Windows Live
    • Windows Marketplace
    • Youtube
    • Bubble Breaker
    • Teeter
    • EzInput
    • Finger Keyboard
    • Swype
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 BETA

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/442349781/TAELROM_v6.23152_BETA.nbh

*This is a beta release and it's just for test and reporting problems and submitting suggestions.

Regards
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 Release Candidate
    February 13, 2011

No more information at this moment, just use it and submit last bugs, requests, feedback.

Thanks a lot for using TAEL ROM, donations are NOT required but always appreciated.

Have a nice day!
    Come on guys. :)
    TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
    • HTC Sense 2019
    • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
    • Tweaked as always
    • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
    NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429143364/TAELROM-v5.23145-BETA.nbh

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.