Which one is the most protective case out there?

Search This thread

hernangb05

Aug 31, 2013
I'm planning on buying a G2 (I have a 4X HD now), but even before buying it I'm more worried about buying a case that will protect the phone against most drops. My first though was Otterbox, but I read here many people saying that the screen still cracks easily in it.
I remember breaking my Galaxy S2 screen before even buying a case, so I didn't took any risks with my 4X HD (unfortunately there aren't that much cases for it). So now I'm asking you, I don't really care If it makes my phone really "bulky". Protection over all.

And that was all mates, I hope you can give me an answer.

skywalker-live

Oct 12, 2008
Glencoe
Amazon Fire TV
LG G Pad 10.1
What ever case you choose make sure it fits you model, some fit all models while other brands have a case for verizon and a different case for other carriers. I am using a Trident Cyclops (which fits all carriers) and I couldn't be happier, great blend of protection and price. As far as not breaking the screen I haven't found any case for any phone that guarantees that.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

ConradP

Jan 9, 2014
Poznan
I'm planning on buying a G2 (I have a 4X HD now), but even before buying it I'm more worried about buying a case that will protect the phone against most drops. My first though was Otterbox, but I read here many people saying that the screen still cracks easily in it.
I remember breaking my Galaxy S2 screen before even buying a case, so I didn't took any risks with my 4X HD (unfortunately there aren't that much cases for it). So now I'm asking you, I don't really care If it makes my phone really "bulky". Protection over all.

And that was all mates, I hope you can give me an answer.

I Think this Slima Armor - I'm thinking of buying it:good::good::good:

P

podagee

sg ballistic maxx. no regrets. a bit bigger than the phone but best case. you can get it on ebay for about 25 and it comes with a holster and thick plastic screen protector. my wife and i have it on our phones since the day we got it.

bigox

Nov 27, 2010
D30 in my opinion is the best.

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

jose_k

Jan 9, 2014
sg ballistic maxx. no regrets. a bit bigger than the phone but best case. you can get it on ebay for about 25 and it comes with a holster and thick plastic screen protector. my wife and i have it on our phones since the day we got it.

Can I ask if the plastic of the screen protector doesn't give you a bad experience with touch screen ?

Because as I wrote here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2446484&page=14

I tried the Trident Cyclops cover but the plastic of the screen protector is so rough that I decided to remove it and use instead another screen protector for LG G2.

Now I have the Trident Cyclops cover in which my LG G2 fits perfectly with not his built in screen protector but another screen protector and it is very good.

It looks like if the Trident cover was built with that screne protector :D I am very happy with this solution but I wnat to know also your opnion in the use of touch screen for activity like the texzting , surfind, knock on/off etc.

Thanks !

P

podagee

Can I ask if the plastic of the screen protector doesn't give you a bad experience with touch screen ?

Because as I wrote here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2446484&page=14

I tried the Trident Cyclops cover but the plastic of the screen protector is so rough that I decided to remove it and use instead another screen protector for LG G2.

Now I have the Trident Cyclops cover in which my LG G2 fits perfectly with not his built in screen protector but another screen protector and it is very good.

It looks like if the Trident cover was built with that screne protector :D I am very happy with this solution but I wnat to know also your opnion in the use of touch screen for activity like the texzting , surfind, knock on/off etc.

Thanks !

No bad experience. When i switched G2's thats the only time i had problems. But eventually tje protector worked out. Try for yourself its great

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
I recommend panzer glass screen protector ;) it's a bit expensive but very protective and clear. It can be bought from smartfast.dk and shipped internationally. Event if it's cut a bit smaller than the actual screen it covers the display and doesn't attract lint.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jonapunk

Jul 8, 2010
clinton township
I am using a Otterbox commuter but the defender will have what your looking for I just don't like the sensitivity of the screen protector with the defender so I use commuter with film screen protector I think I'm one of the few people who still like invisashield or xtremegaurd. FYI if you do decide to use a film xtremegaurd coupon right now is 90off2 makes it 2.20 cents for two on there website

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Also that price includes the back film as well so you can go naked at home

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Chaaqoti

Jul 14, 2012
Chicago,IL
I got this version for my s2 t989 for $12 without the logo. I'll try and look for the website I bought it from

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts