It takes me more than 12 hours to charge from around 15% to 100%. I've read tons of threads, but none of them can fix the problem...here is my specific situation:
1. I use the original battery.
2. I use the original charger.
3. I use a socket rather than PC.
4. The charging current app suggests that my phone is charge normally, the current is normal.
5. I bought new original charger and original battery, but the problem is still there.
6. I killed all the apps running in the background when charging, problem remains...
7. Currently I use unofficial Cyanogenmod 11, but the problem emerged since I used Samsung official ROM 4.1.2. So I think the problem is independent with different OS.
However, I do find a "solution", that's it, reboot the device when I charge and stop at the interface of typing PIN code to unlock sim card. If I do so, the charging becomes normal, about 2hr 30mins. It seems that there is a unseen background app draining my battery, but I used all kinds of monitoring apps and none of these apps show that there is a background app draining my battery. And I think it doesn't make sense, because if there is a background app draining my battery, it should drain my battery as well when I'm not charging the phone. However battery performance is extraordinary especially I upgraded to 4.4.2 (Cyanogenmod 11), after one day usage I still can end up with around 40~50% battery. So I think I can rule out the possibility that there is background app draining my battery.
So, does anyone else having the same problem? How can I fix it? Do I have the reboot my phone every time when I want to charge? Anyone one has better solution? Thanks in advance!