[FONTS] Korean LG Smart World 'PAID' Fonts

Search This thread

ILLHYHL

Oct 16, 2011
Philadelphia
Hello,

From the first day I got my G2, I was disappointed by the fact that North America LG smart world website was very under developed content wise, compared to the other regions around the world.

one of the most 'BIG' things that I really thought the NA LG store lacked was the number of fonts they had.

I'm Korean living in US, and I check out the Korean LG store time to time.

I noticed that they have more than a thousand(literally) fonts available(either free or paid).

Recently NA LG store got updated and have more fonts now... maybe less than 50, I assume? pssssh. :eek:

And these free-fonts on NA LG store, are free in Korean LG store as well. There are no paid fonts on NA LG store.

So what's the difference between free and paid fonts? well, paid fonts tend to look lot better than free ones :p

They vary more in styles.

Also, they are EXPENSIVE. Korean LG store charges about 2.00~2.50 USD per font, most of the time non-refundable. ridiculous, eh?

I tried to get some Korean LG store fonts, but I couldn't because I needed a phone number given out by Korean phone company.

So I asked my friend in Korea to get me about 10 paid fonts from the LG store.

With these 10 paid fonts, I traded them with other people online through forums and blogs.

I've been doing this for past 3 months, and the number of paid fonts I own has reached 150 ish.

Anyway, I would like to share these fonts.

They are mostly made for Korean(and some of them are in korean), but it works like charm in English as well after you install it :fingers-crossed:

There are so many, I suggest you to apply only small number of fonts at a time, and pick the ones you like, and delete the ones you don't like.

HAVE FUN.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rdcmckvyfedatyb/rh1_HBbbhq

Last edited:
P

podagee

Hello,

From the first day I got my G2, I was disappointed by the fact that North America LG smart world website was very under developed content wise, compared to the other regions around the world.

one of the most 'BIG' things that I really thought the NA LG store lacked was the number of fonts they had.

I noticed that they have more than a thousand(literally) fonts available(either free or paid).

Recently NA LG store got updated and have more fonts now... maybe less than 50, I assume? pssssh. :eek:

And these free-fonts on NA LG store, are free in Korean LG store as well. There are no paid fonts on NA LG store.

So what's the difference between free and paid fonts? well, paid fonts tend to look lot better than free ones :p

Also, they are EXPENSIVE. Korean LG store charges about 2.00~2.50 USD per font, most of the time non-refundable. ridiculous, eh?

I tried to get some Korean LG store fonts, but I couldn't because I needed a phone number given out by Korean phone company.

With these 10 paid fonts, I black marketed them with other people online through forums and blogs.
(illegal to share paid contents out in the open :p)

I've been doing this for past 3 months, and the number of paid fonts I own has reached 150 ish.

They are mostly made for Korean, but it works like charm in English as well :fingers-crossed:

There are so many, I suggest you to apply only small number of fonts at a time, and pick the ones you like, and delete the ones you don't like.

HAVE FUN.

your thread will probably be closed due to piracy. wrong place to post this pal.

P

podagee

right. enjoying the new fonts pal?

dont need em. i dont understand korean pal. thanks though. what you should do is just edit your post and take out the part where you say you blackmart it and that they are paid apps free. im just saying trying to help you out buddy.

ILLHYHL

Oct 16, 2011
Philadelphia
dont need em. i dont understand korean pal. thanks though. what you should do is just edit your post and take out the part where you say you blackmart it and that they are paid apps free. im just saying trying to help you out buddy.

well, I made you misunderstand something, but I don't think I have enough English skills to explain it to you.

but i'll change the post anyway :eek:

thx

Reactions: robin786

robin786

Jan 7, 2011
KL
Nice! But if there are previews, will be better as you can choose which font to get.

Sent from my LG-D802

Reactions: Ron4nd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

With these 10 paid fonts, I traded them with other people online through forums and blogs.

They are mostly made for Korean(and some of them are in korean), but it works like charm in English as well after you install it :fingers-crossed:

HAVE FUN.

your thread will probably be closed due to piracy. wrong place to post this pal.

right. enjoying the new fonts pal?

well, I made you misunderstand something, but I don't think I have enough English skills to explain it to you.

but i'll change the post anyway :eek:

thx
    Nice! But if there are previews, will be better as you can choose which font to get.

Sent from my LG-D802