[Q] Wierd Issue..Help Asap

Search This thread

NatsuIgneel

Apr 23, 2012
Visakhapatnam
So i got an update for su binary and i updated it.after phone becomes hot goes to boot loop..tried factory reset and im on numa with bmm installed.it worked but then again its reboots.phone says welcome and when i try entering the gmail id it hangs and again boot loops..tried fxz to ics via rsd and its failing at installing the system.img stating some read/write error to phone.but when i removed the usb after the error its again booting to numa and same thing happens(welcome ->hang->bootloop)...
can anyone help me pleasee

1BadWolf

Aug 12, 2012
Nowhere, Louisiana
So i got an update for su binary and i updated it.after phone becomes hot goes to boot loop..tried factory reset and im on numa with bmm installed.it worked but then again its reboots.phone says welcome and when i try entering the gmail id it hangs and again boot loops..tried fxz to ics via rsd and its failing at installing the system.img stating some read/write error to phone.but when i removed the usb after the error its again booting to numa and same thing happens(welcome ->hang->bootloop)...

I don't know why the FXZ is failing. Make extra sure that the FXZ file you have is the correct one for your phone model and region. To get out of the bootloop just re-flash the ROM zip. What happened was the updated SU binary was installed on the system partition so a factory reset isn't enough to remove it. Re-flash the ROM and you should be good to go. :thumbup:

If I had a dollar for every time I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way.

Reactions: NatsuIgneel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I don't know why the FXZ is failing. Make extra sure that the FXZ file you have is the correct one for your phone model and region. To get out of the bootloop just re-flash the ROM zip. What happened was the updated SU binary was installed on the system partition so a factory reset isn't enough to remove it. Re-flash the ROM and you should be good to go. :thumbup:

If I had a dollar for every time I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way.
    Thanks! I tried it(fxz) and it worked the third time..thanks a lot:)