[Q]

Search This thread

RoachHero

Feb 1, 2012
Seriously. Can someone post an easier dumbed down version of how to root the Note 3 for Verizon? I tried yesterday to read how to do it from root de last Vega and could not understand it. I ended up soft bricking the phone. It almost seems that some directions were left out. Downloads took forever and links were broken. If someone can repost a dumbed down version with working links I'm sure the entire community would be grateful.

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012
Seriously. Can someone post an easier dumbed down version of how to root the Note 3 for Verizon? I tried yesterday to read how to do it from root de last Vega and could not understand it. I ended up soft bricking the phone. It almost seems that some directions were left out. Downloads took forever and links were broken. If someone can repost a dumbed down version with working links I'm sure the entire community would be grateful.

Which software version are u on MJ7 or MJE. I rooted mind with kingoapp. But you have to be on MJE in order to use Kingo. Kingo is the easiest method.

★NOTE 3★ ☛RETAIL☚ {HYPER?DRIVE} ??VZW?

G

GuestK00143

Windows installed the drivers for me... I'm not sure if I put on USB debugging. I was in download mode.
For debugging mode got to settings, about phone and then tap on build number about 5 times in a row. Then it will say developer mode enabled or something like that. Go back to settings and you should see developer options near the bottom of the list. Open that up and enable USB debugging. After all that run Kingo again from your normal boot mode. It will ask you to allow debugging mode and hit ok.

Last edited: