then
4-repartition by custom (280mb) (cahea 5mb)--------From HTC hd2 Tool kit
then
5-restart and chose 8)Ad recovery
6-Partion the SD Card 1 GB With 128 mb swipe size
then
7-choose zip
the
8-select [Jan. 1, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.2 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]
then
9- i select from several options , data onexta sd for eu international

But....

phone is working well... when em not using it and it is my pocket... after 20-30 minutes... when i press power button.. its screen does not works .. just front button lights up... after removing the battery and again ..put it in cell .. and start... it.. screen works... but same problem.. occurs.. if it not used for 30 minutes.....

what is this problem

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Did you rebooted your phone 3 times after installation? I had this problem many times but I never fixed this in the Rom, because it's s issue related to the rom so the only thing what I can suggest it's to reflash the rom. If this problem persist try different method of flashing and if again it persist try different rom.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

BTW why you do this steps:

then

...the recovery it self will repartitioning your phone after you will set up the flash.cfg file..

This can complicate the installation and maybe increase the risk to have issues like you already have.

Reactions: dany0boy

dany0boy

Oct 29, 2013
Did you rebooted your phone 3 times after installation? I had this problem many times but I never fixed this in the Rom, because it's s issue related to the rom so the only thing what I can suggest it's to reflash the rom. If this problem persist try different method of flashing and if again it persist try different rom.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

then

...the recovery it self will repartitioning your phone after you will set up the flash.cfg file..

This can complicate the installation and maybe increase the risk to have issues like you already have.

Which rom you used ? and method

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Which rom you used ? and method

I used many roms and all of them can be installed in the same way, from recovery. Anyway my actual stable rom is this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1434860

I never used Tool Kit because it messing up the process for each step. I flashing with each application separately clean and smooth from PC and ending flashing Roms from Recovery, this is how I do:

Single applications from PC via USB in Bootloader Mode (4 Colors), before anything HSPL4 and Radio are necessary to let the phone install custom roms. After that Full Formatting with Task29, then MAGLRD, from MAGLRD in USB Flash Mode I flash the Recovery from PC which I already edited in flash.cfg to partitioning the phone like the Thread Rom requesting (Pertition 200MB, Cashe 2, ecc..), then I put zip Rom in SD, run into Recovery and flash from SD the Rom. After installation reboot the phone 3 times. Done.

Each step have they own application like Task, MAGLRD, Recovery and it's not form Tool Kit.

Last edited:

dany0boy

Oct 29, 2013
I used many roms and all of them can be installed in the same way, from recovery. Anyway my actual stable rom is this

I never used Tool Kit because it messing up the process for each step. I flashing with each application separately clean and smooth from PC and ending flashing Roms from Recovery, this is how I do:

Single applications from PC via USB in Bootloader Mode (4 Colors), before anything HSPL4 and Radio are necessary to let the phone install custom roms. After that Full Formatting with Task29, then MAGLRD, from MAGLRD in USB Flash Mode I flash the Recovery from PC which I already edited in flash.cfg to partitioning the phone like the Thread Rom requesting (Pertition 200MB, Cashe 2, ecc..), then I put zip Rom in SD, run into Recovery and flash from SD the Rom. After installation reboot the phone 3 times. Done.

Each step have they own application like Task, MAGLRD, Recovery and it's not form Tool Kit.
no download link avialable http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1434860

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth

Oh, yeah, I know, sorry. The thread was closed due to lack of support to Tytung but I have that Rom in my Collection. I will Upload the Rom and I will let you know. The link probably I will have to send you via PM because probably I can't post it here.

You can follow me also here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2618117

JUST FOR INFO

Whit this my Rom from Tytung, this is what I get with 2300mha original Expanded Battery:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2611064

Reactions: dany0boy

dany0boy

Oct 29, 2013
Oh, yeah, I know, sorry. The thread was closed due to lack of support to Tytung but I have that Rom in my Collection. I will Upload the Rom and I will let you know. The link probably I will have to send you via PM because probably I can't post it here.

JUST FOR INFO

Whit this my Rom from Tytung, this is what I get with 2300mha original Expanded Battery:

i have non t-mobile htc hd 2 and like to install nand rom .data ext on sd ... if u have any such room then.. message me pl,z

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
@dany0boy Hey Mate, I sent the Link of the Rom to you via PM, let me know if you can download and if everything it's OK. :fingers-crossed:

The Rom is fully working and cleaned up by my self of useless applications.

Last edited:

dany0boy

Oct 29, 2013
ya thnx man. i got it... .. i am facing an other problem ... i have an non t mobile htc hd 2 window 6.5 profissional cell i need to install andriod on it... after task29, and then install MAGLDR... but... after installation... it stuck on htc green logo

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
ya thnx man. i got it... .. i am facing an other problem ... i have an non t mobile htc hd 2 window 6.5 profissional cell i need to install andriod on it... after task29, and then install MAGLDR... but... after installation... it stuck on htc green logo

Why you opened a new thread for this? Did you installed Recovery and did you set up the flash.cfg file with Note?

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
If you did all correctly and you still, after 20 minutes, in HTC green logo that mean the partition is too small so if, for example, you did a 170MB Partition in flash.cfg file, make it 200mb and reflash the Rom following the steps from Task29. Task29 is recommended all the time if you want reflash or flash a new rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

then

JUST FOR INFO

i have non t-mobile htc hd 2 and like to install nand rom .data ext on sd ... if u have any such room then.. message me pl,z

Yes, just read carefully the closed thread, you will need that anyway to install the rom. This rom have everything what you need. Hit Thanx..;)

PS; give me some time to upload the zip.