[Q] Default Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (GT-P6210) will not flash or Factory Restore

Search This thread

Sydknee69

Jan 20, 2014
I've been asked to look at a friends Galaxy Tap 7.0 plus (GT-P6210) tablet as they want it restoring to factory defaults.

I've tried the basic factory Restore but this goes through the motions and then when it reboots all previous apps and settings are back.

I've tried to flash the firmware from the Samsung firmware site using the SD Card method and using ODIN but still get the apps and settings back.

Think I'm ready to use it as target practice.

Anyone come across this before?

Seems like it is locked in some way but no idea how. I've not had much experience with Samsung's just cheap nasty Arnova tablets.

Cheers

matthys

Apr 26, 2013
george
I've been asked to look at a friends Galaxy Tap 7.0 plus (GT-P6210) tablet as they want it restoring to factory defaults.

I've tried the basic factory Restore but this goes through the motions and then when it reboots all previous apps and settings are back.

I've tried to flash the firmware from the Samsung firmware site using the SD Card method and using ODIN but still get the apps and settings back.

Seems like it is locked in some way but no idea how. I've not had much experience with Samsung's just cheap nasty Arnova tablets.

Cheers

Have you tied upgrading to jelly bean official or a stable rom ?
On what android version are you currently your not giving us any info about what is on the device

Have you tried upgrading to jellybean and then factory reset ? on what OS version are you on now

Sydknee69

Jan 20, 2014
Have you tied upgrading to jelly bean official or a stable rom ?
On what android version are you currently your not giving us any info about what is on the device

Have you tried upgrading to jellybean and then factory reset ? on what OS version are you on now

Tried a few different versions but nothing works, the original comes back.

Jun 30, 2013
Factory reset from recovery mode never failed me. Or unless after u factory reset it and the google acc u log in from the tab sync back all the apps installed on it before.

amritcha

Sep 14, 2012
Factory reset from recovery mode never failed me. Or unless after u factory reset it and the google acc u log in from the tab sync back all the apps installed on it before.

Cheers
friend ur phone bootloader is locked ..so u first need to unlock ur bootloader then only u can upgrade or install any other roms ..u google it n u surely will find the solution ..sorry i can't send u the file coz i don't have the file anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: matthys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers
    friend ur phone bootloader is locked ..so u first need to unlock ur bootloader then only u can upgrade or install any other roms ..u google it n u surely will find the solution ..sorry i can't send u the file coz i don't have the file anymore.