[Q] 4.3 wi-fi issue a common occurrence?

Search This thread

brakemynek

Feb 9, 2012
Hello,

This is my first post ever because I've never had any issues with former roms. I've recently went from my meanbean 4.1 rom to a more current 4.3 MJ9 type rom. I've used clean installs every time, and have tried 4 different roms. The roms all seem to look and act as they should except for my Wi-Fi doesn't work on any of them. When I go to settings/wifi and I turn the switch to"on" it acts like it it's going to turn on and then switches back to off.

I thought it might have been the ROMS but now I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing. I've dug through all of the Note II general and dev boards and can't seem to find my answer.

If there is one out there that I can't find could you please direct me to it!! I've been w/o my phone for two days and I'm going crazy

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Thread cleaned....let's do a reset.

Users are expected to search before posting and are required to be respectful in replies and posts.

mikelikesbikes

Apr 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
I am not at my computer so I cannot post a link, but yeah you are missing something. Go back to any of the 4.3 ROM threads and read the 1st post by the developer just a little closer to get your answer. That is good advice no matter what you choose to do here on XDA.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app