Samsung Galaxy S3 mini is completely dead

Search This thread

tux95

Dec 18, 2012
Rostock
Have you any news about the problem in your phone?
Mine (i8190 with one of the mclaws roms from previous week) also appeared in the morning shut down and there's no way of starting it. It does not even vibrate when power button pressed, as if the battery was completely empty.
Tried with another battery and checked that the original one had charge, but no luck. It does not start (normal, download or recovery, makes no difference).

Any ideas?

I had an similair problem like you. My phone died suddenly and nothing worked and if I say nothing I mean nothing, like you. I send it back and they changed the mainboard and the battery. I knew it was flashed with CM, but they werent able to find out :D So at least try it ;D

KoolKid98189

Aug 6, 2013
I had an similair problem like you. My phone died suddenly and nothing worked and if I say nothing I mean nothing, like you. I send it back and they changed the mainboard and the battery. I knew it was flashed with CM, but they werent able to find out :D So at least try it ;D

But then I tried to give it to Samsung so they went to download mode and saw that it was Custom and not Official.

g00bm4n

Jul 25, 2012
Same problem here. Yesterday my phone went dead. Tried to charge it, it gives no response at all (no charging led, no vibration). I think it might be a problem with battery. What do you guys think? Also, I have to friends with s3mini and they both had the same problem 5 and 3 days ago. Isn't it weird that so many s3minis went dead at the same time? :\

Last edited:

KoolKid98189

Aug 6, 2013
Don't bother turning it on, send it to Samsung and they will replace the motherboard and they will never find out that it's rooted.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using xda app-developers app

KoolKid98189

Aug 6, 2013
Same problem here, i will sent it to samsung as soon as possible.

Or just return it to your seller. The contract of sales lies with the seller, not for you to send it to the manufacturer. I fully drained the battery of my bricked S3 mini before sending it back to Amazon (my seller) and they never found out it was rooted :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In the S III Mini General forum there are topics about getting your phone back to stock so that it is covered by warranty.