XPERIA X2 ROM RAW dump + more contents added

Search This thread

natedastate

May 13, 2009
Are u still tryin to get a full X2 Rom on the X1, or is it over which means that this will never work ??

medzz

Aug 16, 2009
Is there anyone currently working on a rom? how about starting a thread and listing progresses etc?

Ganondolf

Nov 16, 2008
All stuff in one rar

This is a link to everything uploaded in this thread so far in on premium RS link.

None of the stuff is made by me or originaly uploaded by me so please thank the respected members for there uploads.

This link is just made to make it easy to get all the contant in one link.

LINK:

http://rapidshare.com/files/308752824/x2_rom_dump_stuff.rar.html

I started uploadeding foxcheng's tilware cab before he changed it, so please use the link below to get the correct cab, thanks to foxcheng for the cab and dare1 for posting the premium rs link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/308759072/tilewaves.cab

medzz

Aug 16, 2009
Cant seem to get tilewave running :S, installed active flash deplomeny, x2 flash panels and last tilewave soft reseted and no panel is chooseble :S

Sapa13

Mar 31, 2009
Split
uuhhh, tilevawe feels great, hope that somebody could find way to make it full functionaly...

Last edited:

Ganondolf

Nov 16, 2008
tileware working fine on wm6.1, just the text in settings is messed up + email link not working

medzz

Aug 16, 2009
Lol i must be dumb or something i can't seem to get the tilewave to function :S, its not even in the panel section strangely enough anyone up for some help? maybe im missing something ?

EDIT: Solved my panel directory was in /program not /programfiles :D

Last edited:

Ganondolf

Nov 16, 2008
just email link not work? weather,sony ericsson logo button works for you? i cant get out with panel X button. im on R3a 6.1 generic uk.is it better on 6.5?

email and SE logo not working

the reason the SE logo is not working (i think) is because the x2 comes with IE 6 instead of opera as standard.

the email must be just the wrong link (maybe different from 6.1 to 6.5)

the weather cant be used at the mo as i dont know what the text says to imput the info.

ultrashot

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 26, 2009
St.Petersburg

halj

Nov 6, 2008
the panel looks nice but is it right that when you want to change the settings that there is nothing to read?

i use wm6.5 and Panelmanager R2

medzz

Aug 16, 2009
Hmm i dont understand, how to wait for a nbh file? will it come through seus? or is it hidden in the dump ?