I need wifi - fix for mkf firmware - i9505

Search This thread

liorbm87

Jul 20, 2013
Hi.
I updated my i9505 in Kies, and wifi not working now.
Somebody can help me?

Thank you and sorry my English.

ThiagoRFA

Jan 15, 2014
You can try to flash this http://d-h.st/0R9 via odin by selecting phone. Download and extract.

Hi Repulsa, thank you for replying!
What do you mean when you say "by selecting phone"? Is the process of flashing this file different when compared w/ the method we already know to flash stock ROM?
I mean, I used to flash files by opening Odin 3.09, sellecting AP and choosing the .tar file... How does it work for the file you provided?
Thanks in advance!

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Hi Repulsa, thank you for replying!
What do you mean when you say "by selecting phone"? Is the process of flashing this file different when compared w/ the method we already know to flash stock ROM?
I mean, I used to flash files by opening Odin 3.09, sellecting AP and choosing the .tar file... How does it work for the file you provided?
Thanks in advance!

In odin there should be Phone/CP select that and find the file you downloaded and flash away. Im not really sure how to explain hehe sorry so feel free to search for it.. But if the problem did not fix, you should download a stock firmware base from your country.

Edit: AP=Stock rom /BL=Bootloader/ CP=Modem/ CSC=region?

Sent from Hell ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThiagoRFA

ThiagoRFA

Jan 15, 2014
In odin there should be Phone/CP select that and find the file you downloaded and flash away. Im not really sure how to explain hehe sorry so feel free to search for it.. But if the problem did not fix, you should download a stock firmware base from your country.

Sent from Hell ��

Yes, it didn't fix, but I don't know whether I've done it correctly or not. The file that comes in the download is named as I9505XXUEMK8-WiFi-FIX.tar. I know that .tar files are flashable through Odin, so I don't need to modify this file by extracting or any other process, right? I just need to select the file exactly as it comes selecting CP in Odin, isn't it?

Repulsa

Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Yes, it didn't fix, but I don't know whether I've done it correctly or not. The file that comes in the download is named as I9505XXUEMK8-WiFi-FIX.tar. I know that .tar files are flashable through Odin, so I don't need to modify this file by extracting or any other process, right? I just need to select the file exactly as it comes selecting CP in Odin, isn't it?

Turn of your phone manually and wait a few atleast 10 sec then press and hold Power+Volumedown in order to reach Download mode , Open odin Select CP (Find the .tar) put both cables (Wait until you see the blue sign in odin) and press start. Like i said if the problem still persist you should flash the stock rom that base from your country and you can find it from here

ThiagoRFA

Jan 15, 2014

Sent from Hell ��

I've flashed the stock firmware base from my country and Wifi isn't working :(

Repulsa

Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Hi,

AP: I9505VJUEMKE
CP: I9505VJUEMKE
CSC: I9505ZTOEMKE

:)

Download and extract this file Turn off your phone manually and boot into download mode and flash the file via odin by selecting Phone/CP. If still doesnt work boot into recovery (Power+VolumeUP) do a wipe cache/Factory reset then reboot and Quickly Press/Hold Power+Volumedown to reach Download mode and Reflash the Stock firmware man. If still doesnt work let me ask @Joku1981 to help you about Stock rom as well :)

Last edited:

ThiagoRFA

Jan 15, 2014
Download and extract this file Turn off your phone manually and boot into download mode and flash the file via odin by selecting Phone/CP. If still doesnt work boot into recovery (Power+VolumeUP) do a wipe cache/Factory reset then reboot and Quickly Press/Hold Power+Volumedown to reach Download mode and Reflash the Stock firmware man. If still doesnt work let me ask @Joku1981 to help you about Stock rom as well :)

You mean to flash .bin file to the CP partition, right? Done & wifi not working yet. Now I'm reflashing the stock firmware again. Hope it works :fingers-crossed:

ooooooooh thank you!!!!
its working noww
yey
thanks mate :victory:

Last edited:

Repulsa

Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
You mean to flash .bin file to the CP partition, right? Done & wifi not working yet. Now I'm reflashing the stock firmware again. Hope it works :fingers-crossed:

Well good enough but next time dont extract the file way too much :)When you download a file IE: I9505XXUEMKE-WiFi-FIX.rar extract it once and You should see a file IE: I9505XXUEMKE-WiFi-FIX.tar then flash that with odin :D And yeah Im glad that helps you mate, have a nice day.

ThiagoRFA

Jan 15, 2014
Well good enough but next time dont extract the file way too much :)When you download a file IE: I9505XXUEMKE-WiFi-FIX.rar extract it once and You should see a file IE: I9505XXUEMKE-WiFi-FIX.tar then flash that with odin :D And yeah Im glad that helps you mate, have a nice day.

Thanks for being patient mate, I really appreciate your help :)

Reactions: Repulsa

Top Liked Posts