can someone upload monXdifedZ-Togari-290_v01.00-02

Search This thread

hykhleif

Oct 3, 2008
can someone upload monXdifedZ-Togari-290_v01.00-02 as it has been removed from the dev section

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
Its weird..isn't Monx is an experienced and recognize developer on XDA, doesn't he know that what he did will ban him from it....is he taken advantage of slow development of ZU and trying make money cause people who want will come to him....it's baffled me...

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hassanmahmood

Jan 3, 2012
Its weird..isn't Monx is an experienced and recognize developer on XDA, doesn't he know that what he did will ban him from it....is he taken advantage of slow development of ZU and trying make money cause people who want will come to him....it's baffled me...

I think a lot of people are surprised/disappointed by what's happened.

I definitely am because after reading the thread I was really tempted to try the Monxified ROM - but alas.

skylinestan

Apr 8, 2011
To be honest... Monx Rom is the best in term of all Rom that I tried...to bad that our ultra losing a great developer

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium HD app

cCclown

Dec 9, 2013
It seems that Monx were completely banned here !
Unbelievable - nearly 10 years of hard developing just thrown away.

His Rom's were the best and the fastest, it's a shame !

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
You think the moderator can drop the charges on Monx if we plead and make Monx not to do it again...maybe he forget or not intentionally....just happy he make a rom for us but less than a month he's out of the picture for good...i use his rom and i love it....just can't take this reallity...we only just got a few stock rom...

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand
The way I read it it was barely bannable, he didn't ask for donations for the link did he?
He just pm some people the link (that had donated) before updating the OP, or an I reading it wrong?

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
The way I read it it was barely bannable, he didn't ask for donations for the link did he?
He just pm some people the link (that had donated) before updating the OP, or an I reading it wrong?

Yeah i know....i dont see any link for donation...he just say that people who donated got updated first....that's people's right to pay or not...he not ask to did he....is that count also for breaking the xda law....

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Seriously, i get it why he got banned. Giving donators privileges is a ****ty way of doing things. It would've been okay if it was an app, but holding a ROM update back for those who haven't given him money is beyond pathetic. Him being a recognized dev on top of that just makes this worse. He got greedy.

hykhleif

Oct 3, 2008
greedy for pennies, dam that whole greediness, now what it seems that losing monx is a big losss as his rom was great.

I think we should however try to settle this and ask the moderator to lift the ban, as this is going to make the dev section slowing momentum which is already the case

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Monx isn't banned, he has posted in the Z1 forum today, hopfully he can work things out with the admin team and get back to developing.

It looks like it was one of the Z1 ROMs that was the issue:
    pls donate to support future developments

[05-00-00] WIP
    interested donators, mod(s), RC, pls PM for early beta build.
    RELEASED