- Bug Fixed!

25th January 2014, 04:50 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacosal

Version 1.2.1 out!

- Bug Fixed!

?, When im watching a movie on my galaxy note 2 i dont receive notifications to my gear, will this (M2D) help with this issue?
25th January 2014, 06:00 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 274

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmont23

?, When im watching a movie on my galaxy note 2 i dont receive notifications to my gear, will this (M2D) help with this issue?

I think so!
26th January 2014, 11:52 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
I have asked this question several times on XDA and had no luck, but this seems to be going the right way.
My main phone has to be connected to an external antenna when I am at home because the signal is so poor, I have a couple of spare phones that I want to be able to connect via Bluetooth to my main one, so that I can leave them in other rooms, and when a call comes in I want to be able to use either one as a `remote phone`, can you foresee this being possible? I would have thought, that if a GalaxyGear can remotely make/receive calls then surely a second Android phone can be utilised the same way?
Thanks
26th January 2014, 12:17 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSThing

I have asked this question several times on XDA and had no luck, but this seems to be going the right way.
My main phone has to be connected to an external antenna when I am at home because the signal is so poor, I have a couple of spare phones that I want to be able to connect via Bluetooth to my main one, so that I can leave them in other rooms, and when a call comes in I want to be able to use either one as a `remote phone`, can you foresee this being possible? I would have thought, that if a GalaxyGear can remotely make/receive calls then surely a second Android phone can be utilised the same way?
Thanks

Hi,

this would be perfect, but for calls it's not possible because Android framework don't have the required bluetooth profiles for this. I think Galaxy Gear has implemented this feature.

What we can get with this App and modules is to warn you when you receive a call in your main device and take it or not. To take it you will need a bluetooth hands free gadget.

Thanks
26th January 2014, 12:18 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
M2d Manger - Version 1.2.2 out!

- Bug fixed!
26th January 2014, 12:21 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Working in several Apps in order to get these:

Could be used in both devices (main and auxiliary). Like a remote.

- Be able to camera preview and take pictures as well.
- Be able to record sounds
- Be able to control media player

Working in first option right now!
26th January 2014, 01:44 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Very cool project. Do you plan to add a windows desktop client/receiver.
I've seen something like your app which sends notifications through internet, but Bluetooth would be very cool.
26th January 2014, 03:10 PM |#19  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 502

More
Also if we getting a call in second device, can it be transferred to primary device thro BT which is quite handy and usefull...!!...coz I've 2 sim card and 2 smartphones....!!
26th January 2014, 04:23 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
This is super awesome

Any plans to allow multicast?
So not just one slave, but many, that could daisy chain even?

Crazy idea in my head: Hook up a multitude of different devices, and have them all snap a picture at the same time
26th January 2014, 05:01 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacosal

Hi,

this would be perfect, but for calls it's not possible because Android framework don't have the required bluetooth profiles for this. I think Galaxy Gear has implemented this feature.

What we can get with this App and modules is to warn you when you receive a call in your main device and take it or not. To take it you will need a bluetooth hands free gadget.

Thanks

Is it naïve of me to think that the Gear software could be ported over somehow?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)