Autofocus fix?

Search This thread

exploitz

Oct 5, 2011
I have tried the hybrid modems and it still does not seem to be giving me anything better... Anybody have any suggestions for me? Someone mentioned a script I can run via script manager?

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk 4

exploitz

Oct 5, 2011
Thanks I'll give that a whirl.
Can you help me fix my phones modem firmware? I can't find a flashable zip that contains a modem without all these bugs. The one I'm on right now doesn't let me send MMS and the light sensors are messed up.. And I can't get the mako modems to flash

adfurgerson

Jan 24, 2011
Thanks I'll give that a whirl.
Can you help me fix my phones modem firmware? I can't find a flashable zip that contains a modem without all these bugs. The one I'm on right now doesn't let me send MMS and the light sensors are messed up.. And I can't get the mako modems to flash

I haven't flashed a modem in for ever, think I am on one of the hybrids. Which ones have you tried and what ROM are you using?

exploitz

Oct 5, 2011
Someone pm'd me the LTE hybrid modem 33/84 after I posted here and that seems to have fixed those issues. Auto rotate works and so does the camera autofocus. Flash doesn't tho but I guess I'll have to settle. What I want to know is why I couldn't get any of the LTE modems to flash except that one the dude sent me. I tried all of the ones from the hybrid modem collection thread v2 and neither of those two work. I'm on paranoid android beta 3 right now.

adfurgerson

Jan 24, 2011
Someone pm'd me the LTE hybrid modem 33/84 after I posted here and that seems to have fixed those issues. Auto rotate works and so does the camera autofocus. Flash doesn't tho but I guess I'll have to settle. What I want to know is why I couldn't get any of the LTE modems to flash except that one the dude sent me. I tried all of the ones from the hybrid modem collection thread v2 and neither of those two work. I'm on paranoid android beta 3 right now.

Not sure why they wouldn't work. If you mean camera flash try turning off HDR, if it's flashplayer for video you need a browser that works on kitkat.

exploitz

Oct 5, 2011
The autofocus with flash turned on was flashing the light on and off for about a half second and then it loses focus. With flash off it will focus properly. The 33-84 hybrid modem seems to be working properly now, I think