[App][4.0+] ClearFocus

Search This thread

Andreaaaaa

Nov 7, 2013
Hi everyone :) I've just developed and uploaded to Google Play my first Android app: ClearFocus

Description: ClearFocus is a time-management app which helps you being more productive. Are you tired of wasting your time on distractions instead of focusing on what really matters? ClearFocus is for you!
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done.

You can find it on Google Play

What d'you think? :)

Attachments

• device-2014-02-26-172940.png
    device-2014-02-26-172940.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 435
  • device-2014-02-26-173040.png
    device-2014-02-26-173040.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 426
  • device-2014-02-26-174145.png
    device-2014-02-26-174145.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 413
  • device-2014-02-26-174957.png
    device-2014-02-26-174957.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 382
  • ClearFocus-1.5.apk
    613.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

Andreaaaaa

Nov 7, 2013
Lol thanks. I can never sit and do my homework and then take a short break, rather an extremely long break with no homework done.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

looks nice,downloading

whats funny is i saw it while *not* doing my HW..

Hey that's a good idea, I give it a try ;)

Thanks a lot guys! :)

I've updated the app, it's now possible to automatically disable Internet connection or vibration & sounds during working sessions.

cizkek_

Aug 14, 2012
great!

This app is great, thanks! But i am wondering, could you make a hardcore mode for your app? Like you cant exit from app, you cant do anything, there is only the timer? Aah! I know, a lockscreen mod? Until the time ends, you cant unlock your phone, even if your work finished... :D that would be fun! Also like a desk clock mode, zero brightness etc? have nice day, good job :3

WalterNP

Jan 19, 2014
Göteborg
This app is great, thanks! But i am wondering, could you make a hardcore mode for your app? Like you cant exit from app, you cant do anything, there is only the timer? Aah! I know, a lockscreen mod? Until the time ends, you cant unlock your phone, even if your work finished... :D that would be fun! Also like a desk clock mode, zero brightness etc? have nice day, good job :3

I think having this option would be a great idea, for us with really poor self discipline. :p

I´ve been actually thinking about looking for an app that would do just this. I´ll try it right away!

Does anybody know if there is a similar freeware program for PC? Say, you can block certain urls so they can´t be accessed during a period of time etc...

Haz111

May 23, 2013
This app is exactly what I need. In addition it is really simple and have nice UI. Thank you! :D

I think cizkek have a loot of good ideas.

My own propositions: lookscreen mod with timer on it (just one touch to check it) and option to hide notification bar while timer is going.

Last edited:
Reactions: cizkek_

ts1506

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2012
Kolkata
Did not think it would, but this alternating work-break really helps me concentrate on studies. Thanks a lot.

+1 If possible , this would be great, I tend to get distracted a lot, and my exams are near (only 2 weeks left)

Hello OP, Im really liking this app of yours. Great Job! :good:

I got bored and decided to make you a little something.. let me know if you like it.
i can always change it to match something else, like take off the shadows or change the color, ect.

Dont know if it was meant to be that way, but the divider between green and red line isnt centered (could be my eye too :p). Nice icon BTW

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone :) I've just developed and uploaded to Google Play my first Android app: ClearFocus

Description: ClearFocus is a time-management app which helps you being more productive. Are you tired of wasting your time on distractions instead of focusing on what really matters? ClearFocus is for you!
    Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done.

You can find it on Google Play

What d'you think? :)
    Lol thanks. I can never sit and do my homework and then take a short break, rather an extremely long break with no homework done.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
    looks nice,downloading

whats funny is i saw it while *not* doing my HW..
    Awesome app :D Maybe a dark theme in the future to go along with AMOLED screen? ;)

I'm currently thinking on a darker theme and will probably be implemented somewhere in the future ;)
    NEW Icon !!

Hello OP, Im really liking this app of yours. Great Job! :good:

I got bored and decided to make you a little something.. let me know if you like it.
    i can always change it to match something else, like take off the shadows or change the color, ect.

12146332725_e4a8afa125_c.jpg