FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] FroyoB BSY V1- The fastest ever (Released 12/11/2011)

80 posts
Thanks Meter: 41

By elladb, Member on 12th November 2011, 09:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th November 2011, 02:28 AM |#11  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 7

More
fail to get 3g to work

2nd December 2011, 10:36 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
:mad: Stay away from this
I wouldnt install this

Dev never puts instructions, never supports his rom. Doent even put a link on here to download it.

Then when you get it installed, it doent work.

I would stay away from this. Dont support Devs that do these things
The Following User Says Thank You to popetorak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift popetorak Ad-Free
28th June 2013, 05:57 PM |#13  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 64

More
bad links
I know this is an old thread but is there any way I could get this rom on a mirror link that is working, the main link on the tread just keeps sending me to livid download manager, the same as the blogspot posts do. I don't want a new download manager I just want the rom.
16th December 2013, 09:59 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermatt01

I know this is an old thread but is there any way I could get this rom on a mirror link that is working, the main link on the tread just keeps sending me to livid download manager, the same as the blogspot posts do. I don't want a new download manager I just want the rom.

I know its a bit late but just noticed:
http://files.xdandroid.com/

For future references.
The Following User Says Thank You to axe_1337 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift axe_1337 Ad-Free
16th December 2013, 12:25 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I will re-upload all the packages and try to maintain the download links, for future people like you, cause alot of these kind of sites have shutdown already
The Following User Says Thank You to axe_1337 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift axe_1337 Ad-Free
26th January 2014, 06:55 AM |#16  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axe_1337

I will re-upload all the packages and try to maintain the download links, for future people like you, cause alot of these kind of sites have shutdown already

Thanks. I like my little TP but it kinda bites too. I wish there were some devs still trying to get it to nand. And I wish I had some more skills at this, I would try to keep the project alive.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)