S4A 4.3 ODIN Files I537UCUBML2

Search This thread

FiWi

Aug 28, 2013
Here are the ODIN files if y'all want to directly flash your AT&T Galaxy S4 Active to 4.3 (I537UCUBML2). I soft bricked my phone trying to restore it using oneclick. So after hours of digging online, I found these files and they worked perfectly.

Use at your own risk.

Instructions:

BACK UP YOUR FILES FIRST. THIS WILL ERASE EVERYTHING AND YOU WILL LOSE ROOT!!!!!

1. Download files from the links in the attached text file.
2. Download ODIN. I used 3.04.
3. Put phone in download mode by holding vol. down + home + power and then hit volume up to continue
4. Select the appropriate files to flash (look at the attached s4a_odin.jpg file)
5. Hit start and wait. The first reboot will take a while.

Check the text file for the link. I537UCUBML2 (includes all files).7z contains everything you need except for ODIN. The individual files are also available in that folder just in case you need a specific one.

New links are up as of 01/27/14!

MD5:

BL_I537UCUBML2_2244695_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar: AC906659B3D1E5818A96D3FF3424EA99
CP_I537UCUBML2_2244695_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar: BBCC7DA1B1DAD7C5C93033E7CC6BC286
CSC_ATT_I537ATTBML2_2244695_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar: 4EEA95BD6901FDBA8A9FE58F261D8412
AP_I537UCUBML2_2244695_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar: 07B2A316FB92C488FF953F8009794F7F

Attachments

• s4a_odin.jpg
    s4a_odin.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 6,728
  • Screenshot_2014-01-26-05-10-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-26-05-10-49.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 4,215
Last edited:
Here are the ODIN files if y'all want to directly flash your AT&T Galaxy S4 Active to 4.3 (I537UCUBML2). I soft bricked my phone trying to restore it using oneclick. So after hours of digging online, I found these files and they worked perfectly.

Use at your own risk.

Instructions:

BACK UP YOUR FILES FIRST. THIS WILL ERASE EVERYTHING AND YOU WILL LOSE ROOT!!!!!

3. Put phone in download mode by holding vol. down + home + power and then hit volume up to continue
4. Select the appropriate files to flash (look at the attached s4a_odin.jpg file)

Check the text file for links. I guess I have to start posting more to be able to directly post links :p The BL, CP, & CSC are hosted on SkyDrive and the AP will be on Dropbox (SD has a 2gb file size limit).

**The AP file is still uploading. I'm tired, so I'll post it when I wake up. It should be finished uploading by then**

This is super helpful. Any chance you can find the MF3 files as well? We're currently stuck with pre-release MF1 and no way to upgrade. If we could get MF2 or 3, it'd be really helpful for those of us who don't want to go to 4.3 just yet. By the way, where were you able to find ML2, I've been looking for it for awhile now.

EDIT: Also try using http://www.androidfilehost.com/, they allow large files.

Last edited:
T

tmease1

Fantastic, thank you for posting this...

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

T

tmease1

Has anyone got these files to post for download? I looked at the original site and to me you have to pay to download from there.

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

FiWi

Aug 28, 2013
Sorry I'm having issues with the upload. I'll post it as soon as it's finished! Hang in there guys. Android File Host didn't work out since I'm not a developer.

Feb 22, 2011
South Bend
I'm downloading the files from samsung-file as we speak. I have about an hour left on the download and will upload it to a site and I will post back with a link to the file. Seems as if nobody wanted to pay on the site to download the files lol which is perfect for me because I already have an account on that site. :victory:

DJ_smooth

Feb 25, 2011
Houston
I'm downloading the files from samsung-file as we speak. I have about an hour left on the download and will upload it to a site and I will post back with a link to the file. Seems as if nobody wanted to pay on the site to download the files lol which is perfect for me because I already have an account on that site. :victory:

Consider a torrent... I would help seed off of my server.

David

tet1

May 9, 2013
Torrent unknown eta can not download the file

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using xda app-developers app

FiWi

Aug 28, 2013
New links are up! Check the original post for details. I hope SkyDrive doesn't have low bandwidth limits like Dropbox.

I537UBUAMG2 is the Mexican firmware. Don't quote me on this, but I remember reading somewhere that flashing this will not work.

Aug 17, 2010
Jax Beach
FiWi was just downloading the files individually like you had setup first with the new skydrive links but the AP .001 and .002 error out and dont complete download and fail decompressing using 7zip... was just about to try third time thinking it was me, the computer, or skydrive, but you just changed the link again and put them all into one folder. just letting you know... but thanks again man. awesome!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use at your own risk.

Instructions:

Check the text file for the link. I537UCUBML2 (includes all files).7z contains everything you need except for ODIN. The individual files are also available in that folder just in case you need a specific one.

New links are up as of 01/27/14!

MD5:

BL_I537UCUBML2_2244695_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar: AC906659B3D1E5818A96D3FF3424EA99
    CP_I537UCUBML2_2244695_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar: BBCC7DA1B1DAD7C5C93033E7CC6BC286
    CSC_ATT_I537ATTBML2_2244695_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar: 4EEA95BD6901FDBA8A9FE58F261D8412
    AP_I537UCUBML2_2244695_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar: 07B2A316FB92C488FF953F8009794F7F

Use at your own risk.

Instructions:

Check the text file for links. I guess I have to start posting more to be able to directly post links :p The BL, CP, & CSC are hosted on SkyDrive and the AP will be on Dropbox (SD has a 2gb file size limit).

**The AP file is still uploading. I'm tired, so I'll post it when I wake up. It should be finished uploading by then**

This is super helpful. Any chance you can find the MF3 files as well? We're currently stuck with pre-release MF1 and no way to upgrade. If we could get MF2 or 3, it'd be really helpful for those of us who don't want to go to 4.3 just yet. By the way, where were you able to find ML2, I've been looking for it for awhile now.

EDIT: Also try using http://www.androidfilehost.com/, they allow large files.
    Okay, here is the torrent file to the complete 4.3 ML2 package. Seed, please!!! :D
    Sorry I'm having issues with the upload. I'll post it as soon as it's finished! Hang in there guys. Android File Host didn't work out since I'm not a developer.