The Walking dead released on the Amazon app store (kinda)

Search This thread

MadJoe

Jul 18, 2007
Boston
JUST don't wanna get in trouble. Since no MOD, nor user, has said I can't I'll add a link to the APK.
MODs, feel free to take it down if it breaks the rules. I'm simply sharing a file; one that will not work unless the downloader follows the procedures stated in the OP. The app is for free, as stated in the OP. I am not selling this APK. I did not make this APK. I am simply offering a safe, no viruses or spam, means to obtain the APK file.
I also want to comply with the rules and such. Otherwise, I'm just helping others.

Sweet game too, I like the graphic style.

Walking Dead Game APK

Link keeps opening new tabs, but they're all empty and nothing ever downloads. What is going on?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And it looks awesome..Make sure you have the Amazon app store installed.

Here's how to get it from your pc or phone( request desktop site)

Go to http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-D...1388965319&sr=8-13&keywords=walking+dead+game
    And purchase( it's free) now the app store won't let you download since its only for the kindle fire hdx

So u need to find the .apk Google is your friend... (mods this is.not a link to a download)http://bit.ly/JDDOb9

sent from my ??????? note 3?
    JUST don't wanna get in trouble. Since no MOD, nor user, has said I can't I'll add a link to the APK.
    MODs, feel free to take it down if it breaks the rules. I'm simply sharing a file; one that will not work unless the downloader follows the procedures stated in the OP. The app is for free, as stated in the OP. I am not selling this APK. I did not make this APK. I am simply offering a safe, no viruses or spam, means to obtain the APK file.
    I also want to comply with the rules and such. Otherwise, I'm just helping others.

Sweet game too, I like the graphic style.

Walking Dead Game APK
    You should do that.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    You cannot post links to paid APKs man. ⬆⬆⬆

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

It's a free apk :). They were giving free for Kindle Fire users.
    It's not out for anything else though.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Where's there a download link? There's a torrent link and one that goes to google...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The only real way to do it is to acquire the apk via a google search or a backup apk file. Then using an app to patch the license check. Even thought it's free, I don't know whether or not we can post the instructions on here. What I will say is that you are able to purchase (free right now) the official app via amazon.com. If your device somehow appeared to be a Kindle Fire HDX to the Amazon Appstore, that might work too.

Thanks to OP, I was able to get it working on my Note 3 and it looks amazing (already purchased and beat on another platform, just wanted to play again on phone).
    Is there a rule about posting links in here? I can throw the APK up on my server.

Where's there a download link? There's a torrent link and one that goes to google...