Aug 21, 2012
La Plata
HellDevs proudly presents

BLUE LIGHTNING FOR THE MOTO G!!!

j-I1tHdeD3YiYh9cbGyfrMMb1-SjJfNbDVKRx2KhMCI=w186-h311-p-no
PlpTu689ZUrsNkQ6rVcxhD-nNUX9EwP-RUiKJP9hmoM=w186-h311-p-no

0jYUuJFXZXAUDlsVv5NvWSdtATm4B9WzHwyQ1bHfG-s=w186-h311-p-no
-ywRMwYGqCQv424elaYt1bB-2iDSMmFKWEfzElzjrkw=w186-h311-p-no

Blue lightning is a very light and fast CM based ROM with....

+ Halo
+ Dual Settings
+ Tiles Color and Transparency
+ Notification Drawer Color Transparency Options
+ Recents Panel Color Transparency
+ Lockscreen Transparency Blur
+ Modded Trebuchet
+ Large Recents Thumbs
+ Performance Menu
+ LCD Density Changer
+ Init'd Tweaks
+ Build.prop Mods
+ Opticharged everything
+ Lots more

To sum this up it's essentially CM with all of the speed optimizations and goodies

Install instructions​

1. Download ROM and gapps to sdcard
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Flash ROM followed by Gapps
4. Reboot and Enjoy!

Downloads

XT1032

MEGA Mirror

COOL LINKS

HELLKAT ROM - For those that are tired of the AOSP BLUE, i also built unofficial hellkat for the Moto G
DEVELOP NOW - Learn how to develop as quickly as possible. 40 page guide to help you learn all of the developer essentials.

Change Log

CM11 Change Log

Release - 14.01.28
+ Built with latest sources without the FM repo
+ Fixed installation aborted

Release - 14.01.26
+ CM Merge
+ Built with razrqcomdevteam's CAF sources

Thanks to:

- CyanogenMod for improving greatly upon AOSP
- ThdDude
- Cl3Kener
- cristianomatos
- Great developers that I have picked stuff from
- Anyone else I forgot

Sources:

Want to compile BlueLightning for your device? Follow the instructions posted here It should be a piece of cake if your device is supported by CM.

XDA:DevDB Information
BlueLighting, a ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
anerik, Cl3Kener, Thddude, CyanogenMod
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 4.4.2 KitKat
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2014-01-26
Last Updated 2014-02-15

Last edited:

neecey18

Jun 27, 2012
@anerik I love what your doing for my moto g any chance of omnirom for my beloved moto g ?

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Will download this when I'm home :)

anerik

Aug 21, 2012
La Plata
@anerik I love what your doing for my moto g any chance of omnirom for my beloved moto g ?

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Will download this when I'm home :)

Tried to build it but got some errors... Not sure what's so good about omni anyways xD

neecey18

Jun 27, 2012
OK thanks mate I'd try and learn my self but with 2 jobs and both being insanely stupid hours I have no time what so ever and its a Shame as I'm passionate about android :(

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Downloading now :)

anerik

Aug 21, 2012
La Plata
OK thanks mate I'd try and learn my self but with 2 jobs and both being insanely stupid hours I have no time what so ever and its a Shame as I'm passionate about android :(

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Downloading now :)

It's not that hard to build anyways and contraire to popular believes it wont take long either! But download and tell me how it goes.

neecey18

Jun 27, 2012
Tried to flash twice got installation aborted :( crying :'( as this would go so perfect with my royal blue back that's arriving tomorrow

Alejandrissimo

Jan 12, 2011
unlock-bootloader.com
Maybe too much different roms for keep all updated in the future. Anyway, thanks for the work.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

anerik

Aug 21, 2012
La Plata
Sadly I got installation aborted :(

That's weird but wait for new build

Any chance of a mirror? Says its gonna take 3 hours to download?

Wait for new build and i'll upload it to xda server

Maybe too much different roms for keep all updated in the future. Anyway, thanks for the work.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I too am getting "Installation aborted". Hopefully this will be remedied soon as I am looking forward to trying out this ROM.

Thanks!

Installation aborted? I flashed it fine without issues... Don't see what the issues is. Let me make a new build

neecey18

Jun 27, 2012
The problem with buying such a cheap phone is that people who don't know much about android come on here and make stupid comments like the one above I mean I was a noob at first to some extent but that comment was just stupid

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Was on about ajendro or what ever his name is

a1Pha

I mean, seriously, what do you think what an "official" ROM is? There is no "big Google wizard" who says "hell yes, this build is now *official*, certified and licensed", everything comes from the community.

Two examples:
- @dhacker29 committed his device trees to CM, when they approve it, it will become "official"
- The devs from Carbon asked me to upload my stuff to their gerrit, when they approve it, it will become "official"

This is the way how ROMs are brought to many devices. Do you really think all the devs of the ROMs that are ported to many devices can afford all the devices they support?

So please, do us all a favor - go back to stock, this way you can have your "official" build and leave people do their work that they do for free, with the aim to bring interesting stuff to people.

kieranc88

Oct 1, 2012
manchester
The problem with buying such a cheap phone is that people who don't know much about android come on here and make stupid comments like the one above I mean I was a noob at first to some extent but that comment was just stupid

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Don't think cheap phones are the problem more so than expensive phones, could someone with a galaxy s4 make the same comment? I think they could. I know a lot of people that own an s4 and they don't even know it is android at all.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Contributors

Version Information

Created 2014-01-26
Last Updated 2014-01-27

Waiting on new build link, does it have the bug where call volume can't be adjusted

Reactions: plewis1981

anerik

Aug 21, 2012
La Plata
Don't think cheap phones are the problem more so than expensive phones, could someone with a galaxy s4 make the same comment? I think they could. I know a lot of people that own an s4 and they don't even know it is android at all.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Waiting on new build link, does it have the bug where call volume can't be adjusted

Any cm bugs should also be present here. I am having trouble syncing dhacker's latest sources... Don't have a clue why

EDIT: Done, starting a build now.

Last edited:

neecey18

Jun 27, 2012
Good to hear any chance of a green themed ROM ? Haha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HellDevs proudly presents

BLUE LIGHTNING FOR THE MOTO G!!!

j-I1tHdeD3YiYh9cbGyfrMMb1-SjJfNbDVKRx2KhMCI=w186-h311-p-no
    PlpTu689ZUrsNkQ6rVcxhD-nNUX9EwP-RUiKJP9hmoM=w186-h311-p-no

0jYUuJFXZXAUDlsVv5NvWSdtATm4B9WzHwyQ1bHfG-s=w186-h311-p-no
    -ywRMwYGqCQv424elaYt1bB-2iDSMmFKWEfzElzjrkw=w186-h311-p-no

Blue lightning is a very light and fast CM based ROM with....

+ Halo
    + Dual Settings
    + Tiles Color and Transparency
    + Notification Drawer Color Transparency Options
    + Recents Panel Color Transparency
    + Lockscreen Transparency Blur
    + Modded Trebuchet
    + Large Recents Thumbs
    + Performance Menu
    + LCD Density Changer
    + Init'd Tweaks
    + Build.prop Mods
    + Opticharged everything
    + Lots more

To sum this up it's essentially CM with all of the speed optimizations and goodies

Install instructions​

1. Download ROM and gapps to sdcard
    2. Reboot into recovery
    3. Flash ROM followed by Gapps
    4. Reboot and Enjoy!

Downloads

XT1032

MEGA Mirror

COOL LINKS

HELLKAT ROM - For those that are tired of the AOSP BLUE, i also built unofficial hellkat for the Moto G
    DEVELOP NOW - Learn how to develop as quickly as possible. 40 page guide to help you learn all of the developer essentials.

Change Log

CM11 Change Log

Release - 14.01.28
    + Built with latest sources without the FM repo
    + Fixed installation aborted

Release - 14.01.26
    + CM Merge
    + Built with razrqcomdevteam's CAF sources

Thanks to:

- CyanogenMod for improving greatly upon AOSP
    - ThdDude
    - Cl3Kener
    - cristianomatos
    - Great developers that I have picked stuff from
    - Anyone else I forgot

Sources:

Want to compile BlueLightning for your device? Follow the instructions posted here It should be a piece of cake if your device is supported by CM.

Contributors

Version Information

Created 2014-01-26
    Last Updated 2014-02-15
    I mean, seriously, what do you think what an "official" ROM is? There is no "big Google wizard" who says "hell yes, this build is now *official*, certified and licensed", everything comes from the community.

Two examples:
    - @dhacker29 committed his device trees to CM, when they approve it, it will become "official"
    - The devs from Carbon asked me to upload my stuff to their gerrit, when they approve it, it will become "official"

This is the way how ROMs are brought to many devices. Do you really think all the devs of the ROMs that are ported to many devices can afford all the devices they support?

So please, do us all a favor - go back to stock, this way you can have your "official" build and leave people do their work that they do for free, with the aim to bring interesting stuff to people.

Any cm bugs should also be present here. I am having trouble syncing dhacker's latest sources... Don't have a clue why

EDIT: Done, starting a build now.
    XT1032 version uploaded! Should work on xt1034 too anyways. Only bug i found so far is dsp does not work, i will try to compile from omni sources for next release (that one works like a charm)