[Q] Help, HTC One won't boot, and blinking green led when turn on at charging time

Search This thread

andrizmitnick

Jan 26, 2013
hi everybody, i'm really proud can have the htc one m7, but for now i'm at confusing state because this weird thing, please help me, hehe

at first, when i arrived at home after going to school, my htc still have 2-5% battery, and i put it to chare with wall charge, and it blinking orange and green, i think it's because of some notification up when i put it to charge, but after 1-2 minutes, i want to unlock my htc to see some messages, and i dont know why it wont turn on, and when i press the power button to turn it on, it just appears some blinking green led, but when i do nothing to the phone when it's on the charge, the orange charging led not appearing, but it warming up, please help me.. T_T

thanks before for everything :)

iiNFAMOUS CHRiS

Jul 26, 2010
Kalamazoo
hi everybody, i'm really proud can have the htc one m7, but for now i'm at confusing state because this weird thing, please help me, hehe

at first, when i arrived at home after going to school, my htc still have 2-5% battery, and i put it to chare with wall charge, and it blinking orange and green, i think it's because of some notification up when i put it to charge, but after 1-2 minutes, i want to unlock my htc to see some messages, and i dont know why it wont turn on, and when i press the power button to turn it on, it just appears some blinking green led, but when i do nothing to the phone when it's on the charge, the orange charging led not appearing, but it warming up, please help me.. T_T

thanks before for everything :)

after reading your other post about hard bricking it and getting a replacement...what kernel/ROM are you running on the phone?