Stamina mode works when it wants too?

Search This thread

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Hey guys, so the title says it all, it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

I'll have the screen off for 40 minutes and when I turn it back on 3g and WiFi will be on

I had to download another app just to make that feature work

J

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

hassanmahmood

Jan 3, 2012

I'll have the screen off for 40 minutes and when I turn it back on 3g and WiFi will be on

J

Read what STAMINA mode actually does.

It is very, very clear.

It does NOT turn off Wi-Fi/3G/4G - it maintains the connections so it can allow for a seamless sync without waiting for a renewed IP address each time you turn on the screen.

It blocks your apps abilities to actually use your Wi-Fi/3G/4G whilst the screen is off, unless the apps are added to the exempt list.

jaime4272

Jul 26, 2008
Earth
when I use juice defender sometimes I go from 100% to 99% sometimes i'm still 100% in the morning on 7hrs night time. without it I go from 100% to 90% or 89% or lower. do the math. but that's me. any body else could have different results

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

J

Read what STAMINA mode actually does.

It is very, very clear.

It does NOT turn off Wi-Fi/3G/4G - it maintains the connections so it can allow for a seamless sync without waiting for a renewed IP address each time you turn on the screen.

It blocks your apps abilities to actually use your Wi-Fi/3G/4G whilst the screen is off, unless the apps are added to the exempt list.