Nook broke

Search This thread

jpisini

Nov 26, 2011
Weymouth
Fell down flight of concrete steps. I have protection plan but none in stuck have to ship mine back and wait for replacement. Very sad.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

Sherip

Jan 26, 2012
Fell down flight of concrete steps. I have protection plan but none in stuck have to ship mine back and wait for replacement. Very sad.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

Sincere sympathy for the mishap! Hope your replacement arrives quickly.

Sent from HD+ MAG2GA CM 11 from SD

jpisini

Nov 26, 2011
Weymouth
Lady on the phone made it sound like it would be at least a week for me to get the replacement. I called them yesterday it was waiting for me when I got home from work today. A very nice surprise. I have to say it came in a box that said refurbished but it looks brand new. testing it now so far everything looks good.

jpisini

Nov 26, 2011
Weymouth
Thought there might be an issue with the battery first couple of charges I only got about two hours of use which is crazy. Once I shut off all the syncing it isn't bad it seems to be about 10 to 15 percent an hour of real use and 1 percent overnight, a little higher than CM or Carbon but close enough. I haven't done anything to this one (rooted or new Rom) as I wanted to make sure it works right first.
I can boot off of the SDcard I built to do internal installs with CWM on it but I tried to build a new CM on SDcard so I could dual boot (wiped the old one for storage) and I can't boot off it not sure if I am doing something wrong or this device is just pickier than my old one. My old one would boot off anything. Overall I think it is OK I had a couple of crashes but they were after playing games so I think it was a resource thing.

jpisini

Nov 26, 2011
Weymouth
Had time to try it again. I must have done something wrong when building the card it is working now after trying again.