Thanks Meter: 9,430

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: End-of-Life
27th January 2014, 01:35 PM |#1691  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by katoss99

I started using this rom since 2013 Dec, and i have some problems.
Worst wi-fi signal.
GSM maybe little better.
After restart most of shortcuts disappears.
I can't restore the calendar appointments from my previous OS to the new.
This calendar works with Google account and not on the phone only?
Thanks.

I started to use this rom for 3 weeks but there is a few problem that I noticed. I want to add some problems.

-same problems with katoss99's
-Can't find how to take screenshot. (power button+home is not working)
-Camera don't focus automatically. Plus, I can't find how to zoom in or out
-The phone screen is not shutting down while talking. I think, sensor is not active. After talking, i see that a few application had been opened.

27th January 2014, 01:46 PM |#1692  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etzelx

I started to use this rom for 3 weeks but there is a few problem that I noticed. I want to add some problems.

-same problems with katoss99's
-Can't find how to take screenshot. (power button+home is not working)
-Camera don't focus automatically. Plus, I can't find how to zoom in or out
-The phone screen is not shutting down while talking. I think, sensor is not active. After talking, i see that a few application had been opened.

-If screen shot doesn't work with the volume button then try enabling it on the power menu. I can't tell you if it does my vol down hasn't worked well in a long time . I know it works enabled in power menu though.
-Camera touch to focus is hit or miss if I remember right. Some nightlies have it, others don't. Fix one thing, another breaks, half the fun of using a nightly :P
-Somewhere in this thread if you search there will be multiple references to a proximity fix which should fix that problem, it does for most people anyway.

Sent from my too hard to implement 4.0 Inspire 4G running 4.4.2
27th January 2014, 02:06 PM |#1693  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 135

More
OK. Ty musta

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
27th January 2014, 02:12 PM |#1694  
Flag Perugia
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Flash Player on Kitkat
here a guide for Flash Player on Kitkat
The Following User Says Thank You to entony80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift entony80 Ad-Free
27th January 2014, 08:25 PM |#1695  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Proximity Recalibrator
So, I was hit by sudden inspiration to rework leppie's proximity recalibrator app to be a bit more up to the UI standards these days. While I was at it I refactored most of the code to be more readable, fixed some misc things etc. etc. and of course probably broke something so dead unicorns ahead once again. I will include this tool in the next nightly build as I see it as an extension to device settings so it's kind of natural part of the rom. If you want to hate me for adding 18kb of useless software you don't use, you are free to do so. I love you too.

I removed the old-looking zoom in/out widgets and just limited the seekbars between values 0 and 50. I haven't heard anyone going above 50 so max value 255 is a bit overkill. This way seekbar is actually usable.

Feedback is welcome as always.

Github: https://github.com/Mustaavalkosta/an...tyRecalibrator

Also pic because otherwise it didn't happen:
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
27th January 2014, 08:34 PM |#1696  
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 153

More
@Mustaavalkosta i think to hit the thank button is not enough to thank. Your great. You do more than you have actually to do

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
27th January 2014, 09:07 PM |#1697  
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyguy85

-If screen shot doesn't work with the volume button then try enabling it on the power menu. I can't tell you if it does my vol down hasn't worked well in a long time . I know it works enabled in power menu though.
-Camera touch to focus is hit or miss if I remember right. Some nightlies have it, others don't. Fix one thing, another breaks, half the fun of using a nightly :P
-Somewhere in this thread if you search there will be multiple references to a proximity fix which should fix that problem, it does for most people anyway.

Touch to focus has been working for a while now, for auto focus to work you have to go into the camera settings and make sure focus mode is set to auto. The camera is pinch to zoom.
27th January 2014, 10:03 PM |#1698  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

[...] I will include this tool in the next nightly build as I see it as an extension to device settings so it's kind of natural part of the rom.[...]

Wow, thank you for these efforts! These kind of extras are very useful in a rom
28th January 2014, 05:47 AM |#1699  
Flag hamadan
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjand

Didn't think to check profile, XDA app doesn't show signature if it is present there in browser.

Users on older radios will have Wi-Fi and GPS issues on Android 4.1 or newer.

look, not my phones problem we are under some kind of sanctions, we can't turn our wifi on since 4.1, there was an app which could fix it, but it doesn't work on kitkat, randomplay already implented a fix in his rom, but I'd love to try this rom as well I hope the developer to do a favor to us to and include the fix
28th January 2014, 08:28 AM |#1700  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iman.ch.r

look, not my phones problem we are under some kind of sanctions, we can't turn our wifi on since 4.1, there was an app which could fix it, but it doesn't work on kitkat, randomplay already implented a fix in his rom, but I'd love to try this rom as well I hope the developer to do a favor to us to and include the fix

I thought region issues were fixed upstream already: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=511
28th January 2014, 08:50 AM |#1701  
Flag hamadan
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

I thought region issues were fixed upstream already: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=511

I didn't use to follow your roms, but I like them just decided to flash it to see the performance
I flashed the 20140126 nightly, the region issue isn't fixed. I'm sure you haven't experienced it, the rom gets damn slow, and WiFi doesn't even show any network to connect

thanks for your efforts.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace, cm11, desire hd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)