I need some help with my S3 Mini, please!

Search This thread
Jan 27, 2014
The problem is that when ever I play any game, or use YouTube, my phone will just random restart and dain the whole battery to the point of not even starting again.

Please help me, I have a rooted phone using Maclaw's ROMS.

Jan 27, 2014
Hello!

Which one of his ROMs are you using?

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk

I'm currently using AOKP 4.3.1 the update from 2014 - 01 - 23 from Maclaw's, before I used to have CM 11 and before PAC 4.3.
I been changing ROMS because I tooguh that would help the problem but it's not...

The apps I use when it restars are Youtube, Mr.Driving, Minion Rush, etc.

GXGOW

Apr 4, 2012
East Flanders Best Flanders
Hmm weird. I don't have any problems with any of those apps. Have you tried doing a factory reset and wipe cache/dalvik cache?

Jan 27, 2014
Hmm weird. I don't have any problems with any of those apps. Have you tried doing a factory reset and wipe cache/dalvik cache?

Yes I've tried that, I reinstalled CM 11, factory resert, wipe dalvik cache flash the ROM, flash the gapps and nothing. I moved on to PAC, did the same when flashing and stuff, will have the same problem.

The most weird thing is that my battery will long all the day using Facebook, Messenger, Kik, Twitter, PowerAmp and all those apps, restart free and no issue at all, but when ever I play any game, BOM restart and baterry drain...

Jan 27, 2014
Well then I guess it's probably a hardware issue. Did you also have those problems on stock?

I have not tried to get the stock back but I guess I'll give it a try. The problem started just a frew weeks ago when I flash the CM 11 I've no idea what to do, changing ROMS is not the solution so I'll try the stock.

By the way, any advice you could of give me to maybe disscard it's a hardware problem? I mean, how can I be sure where the problem is?

GXGOW

Apr 4, 2012
East Flanders Best Flanders
I have not tried to get the stock back but I guess I'll give it a try. The problem started just a frew weeks ago when I flash the CM 11 I've no idea what to do, changing ROMS is not the solution so I'll try the stock.

By the way, any advice you could of give me to maybe disscard it's a hardware problem? I mean, how can I be sure where the problem is?

I don't know for sure either. Sometimes a fully clean installation could help (by that I mean formatting all partitions on your phone, except the SD card, because that's where the installation package is located.)
Or you could also try flashing through Odin, but I don't think that's going to make a big difference.

Reactions: freddiemoreno_
Jan 27, 2014
I don't know for sure either. Sometimes a fully clean installation could help (by that I mean formatting all partitions on your phone, except the SD card, because that's where the installation package is located.)
Or you could also try flashing through Odin, but I don't think that's going to make a big difference.

Well, thank you for the support!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.