FORUMS

[APP][SMS][4.0+]SMS Parser - prepare any SMS message!

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By Hagakurje, Member on 26th December 2013, 08:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
General info:
Clever SMS is your clever assistant app to work on SMS and USSD requests

Current version: 1.0.0

Features:
Send SMS, get them and pull the most important information out of them. Work with bank and client accounts of mobile operators, customize your requests and put your own melody on them - all this and other additional features of the Clever SMS app will help you to optimize your time and quickly get the necessary data from SMS. Using Clever SMS extensions, you can track your SMS and USSD requests, receive information about bank balances, money spent, the balance of your mobile or Internet account.

Clever SMS Parser Extension - performs the parser function:
• Analyzes and extracts useful information from your bank’s SMS: check the balance, keep track of expenses or receipts of money, set up a convenient reporting schedule.
• Work with USSD: with Clever SMS Parser Extension you will always know how many minutes, money or gigabytes are left in your tariff package.
• Monitors notifications from smart devices around you, from car alarms to smart home alerts: all your gadgets that can send alerts will be under your control.

You can also customize the application to your preferences and sense of humor: set funny tunes to change bank balance and change the text of notifications for funny phrases, make bright widgets or connect extensions and coordinate Clever SMS with your Zooper, Kustom, DashClock.

Do you like to control income and expenses? Clever SMS Parser Extension will provide you with a full account of how much you have spent or received and the analysis of this data. And at the same time everything is strictly confidential: the application does not use Internet access, and your information will be known only to two people - you and your SMS client.

Site with help and instructions: clever-sms.com.ua
USSD support: clever-sms.com.ua/support/ussd

Clever SMS v 1.0.0: CleverSMS-1.0.0.apk or Google Play
Clever SMS Parser Extension Lite v 1.0.0 (USSD Android 8+): Parser-lite-1.0.0.apk or Google Play
Clever SMS Parser Extension Pro v 1.0.0 (USSD Android 5.1+): Parser-pro-1.0.0.apk
Clever SMS DashClock Extension v 1.0.0: DashClock-1.0.0.apk or Google Play
Clever SMS Kustom Extension v 1.0.0: Kustom-1.0.0.apk or Google Play
Clever SMS Tasker Extension v 11.0.0: Tasker-1.0.0.apk or Google Play
Clever SMS Zooper Extension v 1.0.0: Zooper-1.0.0.apk or Google Play
Clever SMS Catalog Extension v 1.0.0: Catalog-1.0.0.apk or Google Play
Clever SMS Donation v 1.0.0: Google Play
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_1_1.png
Views:	148
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	4853093   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2_1.png
Views:	150
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	4853095   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_3_1.png
Views:	146
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	4853097   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_4_1.png
Views:	132
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	4853099   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_5_1.png
Views:	126
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	4853101   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	4853107   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	4853109   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_3.png
Views:	118
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	4853111   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_4.png
Views:	112
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	4853113   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_5.png
Views:	104
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	4853115   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_6.png
Views:	96
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	4853117   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_7.png
Views:	94
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	4853119  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hagakurje For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hagakurje Ad-Free
18th January 2014, 05:16 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Kiev

More
Version 2.0.1:
1. New setting "Alternative widget" to solve problem with widget background transparency.
2. Small UI fixex fon Android 2.x
The Following User Says Thank You to Hagakurje For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hagakurje Ad-Free
18th January 2014, 07:20 PM |#4  
Flag [RO]
Thanks Meter: 592

Donate to Me
More
This is awesome, tried to make my own parser with tasker ( for my remaining sms, minutes and MB ), did something and was good enough but not so advanced. Would be nice if you can include a tasker plugin and pass resulted vars there, so we can integrate this with Zooper ( create our own widgets? ). Thank you and keep up the good work.

EDIT: Here is a quick work for my credit balance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-18-22-30-25.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	2524555  
The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaDragos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlkaDragos Ad-Free
18th January 2014, 08:15 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlkaDragos

This is awesome, tried to make my own parser with tasker ( for my remaining sms, minutes and MB ), did something and was good enough but not so advanced. Would be nice if you can include a tasker plugin and pass resulted vars there, so we can integrate this with Zooper ( create our own widgets? ). Thank you and keep up the good work.

Thank you for the first answer in this thread
Yes? I have plans about Tasker and Zooper, but I have so little time to do this. But I hope I can do it in this year
18th January 2014, 08:41 PM |#6  
Flag [RO]

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagakurje

Thank you for the first answer in this thread
Yes? I have plans about Tasker and Zooper, but I have so little time to do this. But I hope I can do it in this year

This year? oh well, i hope you can do it asap, but it's up to your free time ofc. Posted a pic above too :P
19th January 2014, 11:35 AM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:

This year? oh well, i hope you can do it asap, but it's up to your free time ofc. Posted a pic above too :P

I read some info about zooper, and I can add zooper support in the next version. But it will be in paid version only. So not year, maybe 1 month
The Following User Says Thank You to Hagakurje For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hagakurje Ad-Free
28th January 2014, 08:15 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Smile
Quote:

Would be nice if you can include a tasker plugin and pass resulted vars there, so we can integrate this with Zooper

+1

Quote:

But it will be in paid version only.

Ready to pay for such a feature but not until I'm sure it works flawless
28th January 2014, 08:36 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Kiev

More
Zooper will be in the next version, Tasker don't know when. Can you say, what exactly you want to do whith Tasker and SMS Parser?
28th January 2014, 12:29 PM |#10  
Flag [RO]

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Zooper will be in the next version, Tasker don't know when. Can you say, what exactly you want to do whith Tasker and SMS Parser?

I suggested Tasker integration so i can use it with Zooper, but if you integrate Zooper support directly it's perfect.
29th January 2014, 11:15 AM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:

I suggested Tasker integration so i can use it with Zooper, but if you integrate Zooper support directly it's perfect.

Yes, I will integrate Zooper support directly. Just wait 2-3 weeks and enjoy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)