FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

"Waiting for device"

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By herolet, Junior Member on 25th January 2014, 04:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
A whole day it took my to root my phone,as i had to downgrade to windows 7 from windows,HOWEVER i had to delete the windows 7 i got and get a new one due to a driver issue.Then after i rooted my phone i was looking forward to fast boot a mod i got...yet it does not work.
So i attempted to unlock the boot loader, but yet again a problem arose where i am unable to unlock it because the command prompt just says "Waiting for device" as you will see in the attachment. I.I have searched all over,done all i could,and i cant resolved the issue!So please someone end my misery and help me fix this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	command prompt.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	2538291   Click image for larger version

Name:	flashtool fail.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	2538292  

25th January 2014, 11:44 PM |#2  
Flag Székesfehérvár
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Fastboot message: device must be rooted first. No root.
ADB: Settings/Developer Options/Usb debug->enable usb debugging mode
26th January 2014, 06:07 AM |#3  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herolet

A whole day it took my to root my phone,as i had to downgrade to windows 7 from windows,HOWEVER i had to delete the windows 7 i got and get a new one due to a driver issue.Then after i rooted my phone i was looking forward to fast boot a mod i got...yet it does not work.
So i attempted to unlock the boot loader, but yet again a problem arose where i am unable to unlock it because the command prompt just says "Waiting for device" as you will see in the attachment. I.I have searched all over,done all i could,and i cant resolved the issue!So please someone end my misery and help me fix this.

Hi,

I faced similar problem while i was unlocking my bootloader.
i followed the following
  • Install latest version of flashtool
  • goto C:\Flashtool\drivers (assuming u set default location for flastool to install)
  • Use the exe file to install flashmode,fastboot and your device driver
  • And then try to unlock bootloader
26th January 2014, 11:13 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Yes i followed all your instructions , i dont know which one fixed it but it's working completely fine now.Ive got Le0PArDx's rom on mine now thank you guys.
26th January 2014, 07:32 PM |#5  
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herolet

Unlock bootloder via flashtool.

Sent from my LT26ii using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)