Swiftkey with number row.

Search This thread

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
.......... I believe this is a newer version then we tried before Shapes, it was released on the 14th. Didn't you have an issue with the last beta? or am I wrong?

Yea your right. I didn't like the fact that things were left out of both but I want back to the full version and occasionally see what beta has to offer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Thebear j koss

They put out a 2nd beta I believe. This newest 1. The spell check or word predict is terrible. Been using it for weeks and words I use 2 to 3 times in every sentence it doesn't get right... lol. Plus the pink trail on pitch black is just awful. I guess every kb has it's downsides. It is a solid kb though... :thumbup:

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY- Official Team Average Joe's beta tester.

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
I jst installed it i see no difference.. My numbers already top row unless it's means separate row.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
Wen installing it said my trial period ended wierd so i ignore it and still let me set it up maybe thats y i didn't see a difference it didn't installed properly

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
Wen installing it said my trial period ended wierd so i ignore it and still let me set it up maybe thats y i didn't see a difference it didn't installed properly

The beta versions typically have a trial period where they are only good until a certain time. They are always putting out new ones

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

aypeeootrek

May 14, 2012
I tried it for half a day and wasn't getting the prediction line above the number row. Switched back to Swype

RayMcGrath

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 29, 2012
Pacific Northwest
I tried it for half a day and wasn't getting the prediction line above the number row. Switched back to Swype

I had that too but found a place in settings to turn it on.
hyby8uvy.jpg

aypeeootrek

May 14, 2012
I had that too but found a place in settings to turn it on.
hyby8uvy.jpg

I browsed the settings and couldn't find it or I had it checked and it still wasn't working. Which setting was it? And were you able to get flow to work as well. On a side note, after enabling flow trying to get it to work,I finally noticed the warning/reminder that said swipe back to delete would not work. Guess I missed that when I used swiftkey previously

RayMcGrath

Aug 29, 2012
Pacific Northwest
I browsed the settings and couldn't find it or I had it checked and it still wasn't working. Which setting was it? And were you able to get flow to work as well. On a side note, after enabling flow trying to get it to work,I finally noticed the warning/reminder that said swipe back to delete would not work. Guess I missed that when I used swiftkey previously

I can't find the setting now either but I think maybe it turned on when I hit the emoji prediction.

greatdaneduke

Apr 18, 2012
Thanks for the heads up on this. I own the Pro version I wonder if when this comes out of beta of I'll have to purchase again?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nomad1600

Jul 18, 2012
I can't find the setting now either but I think maybe it turned on when I hit the emoji prediction.

I can't seem to find it either. I looked under settings, advanced settings, text correction since that is where the emoji predictions setting is. But it doesn't matter which way you set that. Best hunt down the web site...

Sent from my TouchPad using xda app-developers app

RayMcGrath

Aug 29, 2012
Pacific Northwest
I can't seem to find it either. I looked under settings, advanced settings, text correction since that is where the emoji predictions setting is. But it doesn't matter which way you set that. Best hunt down the web site...

Sent from my TouchPad using xda app-developers app
This is from the swift key thread.
"Had the same issue.. Galaxy s4 however I in installed the beta version and reinstalled from a link tapper posted in this thread and it now works.. All predictions are back as well as swipe and all updated emoji."
I hope this fixes it for you:)

Reactions: Nomad1600

Top Liked Posts